KMeleonWiki > KmeleonWikiSuggestions
Place your suggestions for this wiki site here.
Add to the end of each page a RecentChanges and a ListAllPages?. This would make the site easiers to navigate.
- Adding a link to KMeleonWiki and upper level pages, at the top of each page would help navigation. (see example above)
September 14Th 11:00 PM EST. -By-: A)(A
Perhaps we should include a "Benefits of K-Meleon Page" ???
- Include some browsing exploit Vulnerabilities that do not Ad-Hear to; compared to other browsers that might not keep some pages on so short a leash ?. ;-) :-D
If someone would set this up it would be nice.
- In conjuntion an Advanced -BugTraq?- script that we could all add benefits? to ?
I think being able to check this would benefit the moral of everyone.
- Now that the Wiki has quite a bit of "ported" pages, why not change the links from the old site here? That way, we can easily eliminate the the website bugs: bug:374?, bug:482?, and bug:484?.
- People don't read documentations that much. Let's keep the docs simple. e.g. we should only say that "you can configure your proxy settings from the preferences dialog". The prefs is friendly enough; no need for more explanation, IMHO.
2003 Dec. 09
The Wiki 0.8 Release Notes, http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/?id=ReleaseNotes08 even with a 06 Dec. revision, are quite limited compared to http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/docs/relnotes08.php It is
either obsolete, or intended to be a New Features list, as implied by the context in the home page. In the latter case, the ReleaseNotes URL is a misnomer. I added a pointer to the
current docs release notes. Its confusing enough for a user having to navigate two different trees to obtain current
information, without being misled by inappropriately named URLs or obsolete pages - it would help to either rename the page or
if there were a way to synchronize the Wiki page with the docs page when changes are made to the latter.