Welcome to K-Meleon!K-Meleon is a Windows-based web browser based on Gecko, the Mozilla rendering engine. K-Meleon is fast, extremely customizable and is fully standards-compliant. K-Meleon 0.9 is our latest official release and is based on Mozilla 1.7.5.
1-17-2005: K-Meleon 0.9 is finally available!
Please read the Release Notes before you install K-Meleon 0.9.
We provide the following resources to make your K-Meleon experience as enjoyable and useful as possible:
- The K-Meleon home page is the place to visit to learn more about all aspects of the K-Meleon project.
- We have a FAQ that answers your Frequently Asked Question about K-Meleon. Start there if you have questions about K-Meleon.
- In the Resource section you will find details on how to change K-Meleon's look or to use your favorite third-party plugin.
- Our Support Forums provide a place for users to discuss K-Meleon's development, get help troubleshooting problems and suggest improvements for future releases.
- All known bugs are kept in our Bug Reporting System. If you find a bug, please report it there but first check with the FAQ and the Support Forums to make sure it is a new bug or that you have new information to report.
- More documentation is available including simple tutorials with examples and walk-throughs at the K-Meleon Documentation page and at the K-Meleon User's Guide and Reference Manual (still in progress).
- Read the Release Notes for more important details about K-Meleon.
To contact the developers, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.