General :  K-Meleon Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon. 

Current Page: 1 of 1
Results 1 - 4 of 4
3 years ago
rmn2
Changing document.title causes the titlebar to display nothing, until you switch to another tab. To reproduce: javascript:(function(){ document.title = 'a' })() Works fine here, but my bookmarks.dll is from cp4/preBeta. The beta1-bookmarks make that all window titles are completely unreadable in win98SE. Switching off bookmarks plugin or exchanging dll with preBeta-version fixes it. Perhap
Forum: General
3 years ago
rmn2
Found another problem: [*] Changing document.title causes the titlebar to display nothing, until you switch to another tab. To reproduce: javascript:(function(){ document.title = 'a' })() P.S. Should I move these to the thread in the Development forum?
Forum: General
3 years ago
rmn2
http://hacks.mozilla.org/2010/09/final-user-agent-string-for-firefox-4/ That's an interesting read. I still think Gecko-based browsers should have the UA "BrowserName/version (OS) Gecko/version", like what Mozilla recommended years ago, but yeah.
Forum: General
3 years ago
rmn2
A few things I noticed. Some of these may not be regressions, just things I haven't seen before. [*] loader.exe doesn't exist in the distribution. If enabled from the installer, a broken link gets added to Start → Programs → Startup. [*] About → Release Notes still points to the 1.5 relnotes. [*] The UA string doesn't include the Gecko date (e.g. Gecko/yyyymmdd). Don't know if this is
Forum: General
Current Page: 1 of 1

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.