2 small glitches
Posted by: panzer
Date: December 31, 2009 05:30PM

If you have manage host installed and if you then install macro, which shows you world time, you get 2 net tools under tools.

Color invert - if you click on black and then reset (or white -reset), you get under about black a full black page with big kmeleon's head. You cannot get rid of it unless you delete colourinvert kmm and one other .css file (I think it is .css - I tried this a couple a months ago).

Re: 2 small glitches
Posted by: siria
Date: December 31, 2009 06:39PM

Cool grinning smiley Hmm... I dimly remember that... someone (99% disrupted?) had posted a sheet with that big KM logo as an example for a macro that can change all sorts of things... Guess something got a bit mixed up with the sheet names! grinning smiley Or perhaps you did some testing with it yourself...?

Posted by: panzer
Date: December 31, 2009 06:44PM

No, i did not.

Posted by: disrupted
Date: January 01, 2010 10:07AM

KMcolourvert.7z is an obsolete extension and was intended for km 1.5.2 only due to an injectcss bug.. the proper one is this:
http://kmext.sourceforge.net/files/colourvert153.7z

there was indeed a bug with both hostsnt and hosts98 not using the speciality 'networrk tools' macro even though it was included i forgot to correct their macros.. it has been fixed and uploaded, thanks panzer

xtensions from old forum posts especially those linked to the old sites.. are not compatible with kem and will cause bugs will newer macros.. to avoid these problems, it's best to download from kmext to ensure the ext is updated

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2010 10:09AM by disrupted.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.