All good now.
I uninstalled previous and installed the new reader extension (both using KEM - I love it ;) ), tested with tab closing = works OK, tested with closing KM = works OK too.
Just for the sake of testing in the spirit of the first post, I selected everything to read on a longest blog I could find, let it read for awhile and I closed KM. Did the same with reading from one of the tabs and from single opened page. All OK.
Then I tried selecting text to read in different tabs. In this test only 1st tab is still being read, others get AutoIt error "Line -1:" (as it should).
The only time this extension was going on reading is when K-M crashes (I simulated it by abruptly killing k-meleon.exe in Task Manager).
SO, it is all good now, I think.
BTW - this is great extension, disrupted.
If only I could have some better than Mike, Mary, Sam and L&H Michael/Michelle voices for TTS engine, I would use TTS more often... ;)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2009 08:08AM by 888.