Extensions :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All about K-Meleon extensions. 
km firebug lite
Posted by: disrupted
Date: April 19, 2009 04:05PM

macro injects js to open firebug webservice(not chrome..this will need to be written from scratch to work in kmeleon)
macro is not perfect..and will not work with pages with frames and serious issues with pages with java applets..otherwise, it's ok.

download from kmext

# K-Meleon Macros (http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?id=MacroLanguage)

# ----------km firebug lite----------------------------------------------------------

firebug{injectJS("var firebug=document.createElement('script');firebug.setAttribute('src','http://getfirebug.com/releases/lite/1.2/firebug-lite-compressed.js');document.body.appendChild(firebug);(function(){if(window.firebug.version){firebug.init();}else{setTimeout(arguments.callee);}})();void(firebug)");
}

firebug_BuildMenu{
setmenu("&Tools",inline,firebug_page,-1);
setmenu(firebug_page,macro,"Firebug Lite",firebug);
}

$OnInit=$OnInit."firebug_BuildMenu;";
# --------------------------------
$macroModules=$macroModules."firebug;";

access from: tools menu>firebug lite

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2010 08:32AM by disrupted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: km firebug lite
Date: April 20, 2009 08:11PM

All right...!

So what does it do..??

I mean i have seen the code and stuff but it somehow went right over my head...

Cheers!

Re: km firebug lite
Posted by: disrupted
Date: April 20, 2009 09:47PM

mainly isolates javascripts and stylesheets css from the sourcecode, lets you inject additional css if you want and inspects code for errors... can be very useful for web developers/designers. the real firebug chrome extension has many more features and ofcourse the ability to add additional extensions to firebug.. but it doesn't work in k-meleon sad smiley .. so this has to suffice, i think web lite version is alright for all its limitations.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.