Extensions :  K-Meleon Forum
All about K-Meleon extensions. 
Posted by: Zero3K
Date: April 16, 2014 11:55PM

It would be nice if someone got it working for K-Meleon 74 Beta 3. You can find more info and the link to download it by going to http://digivill.net/~joykillr/kmeleon/kmeleon_userscripts.html.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Greasify
Date: April 23, 2014 02:17AM

Date: April 30, 2014 11:27AM

Maybe someone could upload it to Github.

Date: June 02, 2014 09:08AM

Posted by: Rosner
Date: November 20, 2015 08:59AM

A esta gente no le interesa ayudar.

¿Cómo quieren que su navegador sea popular si algo tan básico como Greasemonkey no se puede instalar?

Posted by: burp
Date: January 27, 2016 11:51PM

i modded greasemonkey 2.3.1-signed
you have to read the help carefully (right click greasify icon -> help // or menu -> tools -> greasify -> help)
if you don't do what described it will not work
and if it doesn't work after all of that..... -> Advanced -> Generate Includes and Excludes

what i did:
changed GM_notification.js
it fixed:
after installing a script the window will close and shows notification tongue sticking out smiley

i removed all locale except de,en-us,es-es,fr,it,nl,pl,ru,zh-cn

edits: fixed mistake :\ ... added more locales

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2016 06:46AM by burp.

Attachments: Greasemonkey75.x.zip (179.6 KB)  
Re: Greasify not working
Posted by: Zephyr (unable to log in)
Date: September 20, 2016 05:17PM

I have tried this extension with K-Meleon 75.1 under Windows XP SP3 and had no joy with it.

I made the following changes to the settings in about:config:
xpinstall.enabled = true
kmeleon.install_firefox_extension = true

Firstly it is packaged as a zip file, but the K-Meleon Extensions Manager 8 requires extensions to be packed as 7z archives. I tried extracting the contents of the zip file provided and then repacked as a 7z archive and installed it with the Extensions Manager, but all the files had 0 bytes when copied.

I next tried opening the zip archive in 7zip File Manager and extracting the contents to the K-Meleon directory. This seemed to be sufficient to install it.

I created a sub-directory in the K-Meleon directory named 'User Script' and registered it through the GUI. I installed viewtube.js in this sub-directory through the GUI, but it was not actually copied to this subdiectory.

I manually copied viewtube.js to the User Script directory and used the GUI to install it. A message box appeared with the message 'Processing URLs for User Script 1' succeeded by endless disk thrashing which made K-Meleon unresponsive and it had to be closed with the Task Manager.

Now, whenever I visit a Youtube page the videos will not load and K-Meleon locks up, requiring the Task Manager to close it. Luckily I logged all the changes made by Greasify with an uninstaller program so I could delete all the junk installed that had screwed up K-Meleon

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.