Extensions :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All about K-Meleon extensions. 
.MHT exporter?
Posted by: kartal
Date: February 06, 2010 07:00PM

Hi

I use .mht exporter in FF alot, but since I am using KM more and more I am hoping to find a solution to exporter or saving .mht files. Can anyone think of any way that can help out with saving .mht files from KM?

thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: .MHT exporter?
Posted by: disrupted
Date: February 06, 2010 07:32PM
Posted by: kartal
Date: February 06, 2010 07:53PM

Amazing, thank you so much for pointing out an obvious link smiling smiley

Posted by: New K
Date: March 20, 2010 04:42AM

It's very nice to save MHT format but I am not able to open MHT format, any time the page is completely white. Same saved file can be opened with success by IE.

Date: March 23, 2010 01:42PM

you will need the ietab extension to be able to view mht files inside kmeleon.
ietab can be downloaded from alain's geckzone(installable exe) or kmext.sf.net in 7z format. if you choose the 7z format, remember to delete the compreg.dat and xpti.dat files from kmeleon\components folder or use the extension manager to install and it will auto register components.

ietab on gecko zone;
http://extensions.geckozone.org/KMES-IEtabEn

ietab on kmext:
http://kmext.sourceforge.net/ext5.htm

i apologise for the delay in answering your post..i didn't see it

i think you are right, ietab should be bundled with mht service..if ietab was already installed, the files will be reregistered and no harm done..but it's not right to have open mht available when ietab might not be installed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2010 01:43PM by disrupted.

Date: March 23, 2010 01:50PM

mht service has been updated to include the ietab extension..you can redowload mht but remeber to register components by either using the extension manager to install or deleting compreg.dat and xpti.dat from the components folder.

if you don't want to redownload the mht service extension, simply install ietab installable exe from gecko zone or ietab 7z

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.