Extensions :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All about K-Meleon extensions. 
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: LastPass Lite
Posted by: siria
Date: June 19, 2011 09:15PM

Actually I've always been rather supportive of KEM, even though I don't use it myself, but am aware something 'automatic' is direly needed for most other users. So my multi-file-macros here are already posted in 7z with ini's, and some of the single-kmm's too, although yes, admittedly not all. But only very few are copy/paste installation, the rest are kmm-downloads, directly into macros folder.

But KEM doesn't install from my own links anyway, since the menu is grayed out except for LinkURLs to kmext, so either way, users have a bit additional work.
Yeah for those of my macros which land on kmext after awhile I could link to there from the forum and macrolibrary, but then kicks in again my stupid curiosity, want a counter, to see if something (from forum or macrolibrary) gets downloaded 3 times a year or perhaps 50 - whoa... :cool: ;-) Have looked around, but found no other counting service yet that's less hassle as datafilehost (okay, it's stupid, most of my links are expired, should upload them again, argh.)

Regarding the grayed out menu on 7z-links outside kmext, guess that's for security reasons, and makes much sense. But thinking about it, perhaps just a little warning with confirmation request would do too, if the 7z-link goes elsewhere. Just a thought.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2011 09:24PM by siria.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jsnj
Date: June 19, 2011 09:34PM

The stats don't appear to be working at the moment, but these are where the download numbers would be:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/kmext/files/

Page takes a lil time to load, give it a second. I have to double-check w/disrupted via email where the exact location is to upload the files so they can be counted there because the latest LastPass Lite I uploaded to kmext isn't listed. In the past, IIRC the most popular were the ports/migrations from FF as you'd expect.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2011 09:36PM by jsnj.

Date: June 20, 2011 01:05PM

Yeah that would be cool, but am afraid the sourceforge counters don't work for direct downloads, which are linked to the file directly, only over that special download mechanism like the browser downloads sad smiley
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/kmeleon/K-Meleon1.5.4en-US.exe?download
Disrupted mentioned that quite awhile ago. It's certainly true that direct links are easier and faster, and otherwise KEM would probably not work at all. But perhaps you find some way? ;-)

The counters really doesn't work directly, when I last looked at the kmext stats some weeks ago, the counters were still between 0 (most macros) and perhaps between 1-10 for nearly all the rest sad smiley

(PS: since LP1.0.1 the error console reports a } too much)

Date: June 20, 2011 04:10PM

siria
PS: since LP1.0.1 the error console reports a }

Thx. It's literally just an extra } on line 111. No harm, just untidy smiling smiley BTW, downloaded javascriptia some time ago. Haven't put it to use yet, but meant to tell you about what seems to be an extra separator on line 236.

Posted by: Matt
Date: June 28, 2011 10:14AM

Guys, SF stats seem to work only the new beta interface is down http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/detail.php?group_id=14285&ugn=kmeleon&mode=week&&type=prdownload

kmext download stats http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/detail.php?group_id=264570&ugn=kmext&mode=alltime&&type=prdownload

whoooaa... over 40 thousand downloads in December 2010, that's odd...

Posted by: sickley
Date: July 18, 2011 12:50AM

bookmarklets??

Since when did k-meleon have bookmarklets? And where are they?

*Feels like complete noob*

Date: July 18, 2011 12:57AM

Lol nvm I figured it out I think

Date: July 18, 2011 01:07AM

hmmm I seem to be doing something wrong, none of my accounts are filling out. time to do some reading I suppose lol

Posted by: rodocop
Date: December 03, 2012 01:33PM

I'm trying to use LastPassLite in KM 1.7 but had no success. Nothing works.

Did somebody have it working there?

No one login or data save are performed. No response from extension. I've tried traditional bookmarklets and they are working (not fully but they fill in data without entering site).

Where can be the problem?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2012 01:44PM by rodocop.

Posted by: JamesD
Date: December 03, 2012 07:15PM

@ rodocop

My memory is not as good as I would like, but I think you should check if injectJS statement works in KM 1.7. It is used in three places in the lastpasslite.kmm file.

Hanlon’s razor is an eponymous adage named after Robert J. Hanlon that states: “Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

JamesD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2012 07:17PM by JamesD.

Date: December 05, 2012 01:46AM

Hi guys....KM is still hanging around I see smiling smiley ...Yes as JamesD mentioned, injectJS doesn't work in the 1.7 alphas last time I checked. Changing the instances of "injectJS" to "open" should do the trick.

Date: December 06, 2012 07:26AM

jsnj,
yes it works!

But one more question: LastPass Login behaves like LastPass Fill - is it bug or feature for some sites?

And second one - is it possible to make LastPass memorize login data automatically on new sites? This time I need to manually add logins through web-interface or using windows Pocket LastPass

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2012 07:27AM by rodocop.

Posted by: Mala Okeh
Date: December 06, 2012 11:03AM

Fantastic news ! But a perhaps stupid question : how do I changes the instances of "injectJS" to "open"? And where? In the macro?

Thx
Mala

Date: December 06, 2012 02:17PM

yes - open the kmm-file in Notepad (or other txt-editor) and replace string 'injectJS' to 'open'

There are 3 instances only.

Posted by: Mala Okeh
Date: December 07, 2012 01:44PM

Works very ok now !

Thx a lot

Mala

Date: December 08, 2012 08:23AM

rodocop
jsnj,
yes it works!

But one more question: LastPass Login behaves like LastPass Fill - is it bug or feature for some sites?

And second one - is it possible to make LastPass memorize login data automatically on new sites? This time I need to manually add logins through web-interface or using windows Pocket LastPass

I downloaded & tried it on the 1.7db build (KM Twin download links don't seem to work). The lastPass vault site seems changed and it's a little tricky to make the context menu appear when right-clicking the bookmarklet links. I needed to use the keyboard context menu button, but other than that, the LastPass Login function seems to work correctly. Can you give me an example/site of where it doesn't, so I can test it? Also, to "memorize login data automatically on new sites", the first time at the site, fill in your login info, click the lastpass login or fill button(or right-click context menu). A save option will appear in the lastpass popup window.

Date: December 11, 2012 12:20PM

Here on Geckoworld Russia The Login works just like Fill (no entering, only filling data)

KM Twin links are updated to be valid.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2012 12:22PM by rodocop.

Date: December 12, 2012 05:52AM

rodocop
Here on Geckoworld Russia The Login works just like Fill (no entering, only filling data)

KM Twin links are updated to be valid.

I just tried it on that site. AutoFill seemed to work fine, but the issue I had was that the AutoLogin bookmarklet just filled in the username but not the password. LastPass bookmarklets have some limitations as I quoted in the disclaimer from Lastpass.com. That forum site seems to be one which exposes one of their limitations. I don't know why the AutoFill bookmarklet works but not the AutoLogin. Doesn't seem logical, but nevertheless the bug would appear to be in the bookmarklet, not in the macro. So there doesn't appear to be anything I can do about it unfortunately.

Date: December 12, 2012 10:04AM

Thank you for clarification!

Re: LastPass Lite Beta
Posted by: santosh
Date: January 15, 2013 01:57PM

ndebord
jsnj,

Thanks much for your work with LastPass... it is one of my two methods (other than the builtin password manager which I only use for minor sites) for handling passwords (the other is Passwordsafe, a standalone password manager from Sourceforge).

Much thanks.

Posted by: Zero3K
Date: January 20, 2014 05:39PM

1. Its opening a blank tab containing its Login bookmarklet code when visiting https://www.openmailbox.org/webmail/ in K-Meleon v1.80 build 16. After trying to login to that site, it no longer works on other sites.

2. The AutoLogin function isn't working when using the version that I mentioned.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2014 06:18PM by Zero3K.

Posted by: Zero3K
Date: February 02, 2014 12:56AM

AutoFill doesn't work on http://boards.openpan dora.org (delete the space) (which is not using iFrames). Its using Javascript to request the username/password in a small box.

Posted by: Samuel
Date: February 17, 2015 07:31PM

Hey! Is there a possibility to use Lastpass with the latest beta-version? Tried the firefox install method, installed fine, but cannot see the button anywhere for logging in etc (so the extension is useless).

Posted by: guenter
Date: February 17, 2015 08:06PM

Samuel
Hey! Is there a possibility to use Lastpass with the latest beta-version? Tried the firefox install method, installed fine, but cannot see the button anywhere for logging in etc (so the extension is useless).

No item that relies on the Firefox XUL GUI can work.

K-Meleon is no FF clone and has no XUL GUI.

You will need to try a combination of the old macro from http://kmext.sourceforge.net/ext1.htm

LastPass Lite

Adds LastPass AutoFill and AutoLogin into K-Meleon.
menu entry: tools>lasspass +toolbar button

and hope it works with 74/75 and the item/addon You installed.

Greetings to Suomi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2015 08:07PM by guenter.

Date: February 17, 2015 08:52PM

guenter
Samuel

No item that relies on the Firefox XUL GUI can work.

K-Meleon is no FF clone and has no XUL GUI.

You will need to try a combination of the old macro from http://kmext.sourceforge.net/ext1.htm

LastPass Lite

Adds LastPass AutoFill and AutoLogin into K-Meleon.
menu entry: tools>lasspass +toolbar button

and hope it works with 74/75 and the item/addon You installed.

Greetings to Suomi
Alright, I understand that part, however I have no idea how I should edit the .kmm to work with Lastpass. The important part I want working is the logging in, since I can access the options on about:addons. I have extracted the .xpi and found the login.js and login_end.js and login.html that I think are the only things I need to get working with the macro (aka have them as a working button).

However, for me they are just a bunch of mumbo jumbo (and pretty big for such a small feature), so I would appreciate some pointers or help with that.

Date: February 17, 2015 10:15PM

Have you already tried installing the 7z from guenters link, just as is?

Date: February 17, 2015 11:07PM

siria
Have you already tried installing the 7z from guenters link, just as is?

That old bookmarklet trick doesn't seem to work anymore, at least I don't get autologin nor fill on password fields when I tested it (installed and right clicked the bookmarklets on the lastpass vault as instructed). That's why I was asking for the firefox version at first place.

Date: June 26, 2015 08:16PM

Well,
I've tried LPL 1.0.1 again in 75.

First problem was to add bookmarklets as menu item was inactive. This was solved by changing LP-vault address from
https://lastpass.com/index.php?&ac=1
to new one
https://lastpass.com/?&ac=1&fromwebsite=1&newvault=1&nk=1

Bookmarklets now addable, but buttons do not work to inject this JS and exec the function.

If add bookmarklets as usual (to bookmarks without using extension) - they work fine.

Is anybody able to fix this?

Date: June 26, 2015 09:35PM

Just a blind guess, having no macro at hand:
do you still use the "open" workaround? Because I remember that new geckos don't allow anymore to open URLs starting with "javascript:xxx".
Luckily that workaround isn't needed anymore in KM74/75, because injectJS("xxx") was fixed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2015 09:35PM by siria.

Date: June 26, 2015 10:21PM

Nope. I use original LastPassLite without changes (except one I've described).

I've tried to remake that 'open' cheat too - both ways do not work.

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.