Extensions :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All about K-Meleon extensions. 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: adblockplus update(no k-plugin)
Posted by: panzer
Date: March 14, 2011 09:31AM

Warning: The files in this directory are development builds and as such they have not been fully tested and might not work properly. They will work only with K-Meleon 1.6 and they are not completely functional yet. Use them at your own risk ...

Will wait for a stable version. grinning smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ndebord
Date: March 15, 2011 03:04PM

panzer
Warning: The files in this directory are development builds and as such they have not been fully tested and might not work properly. They will work only with K-Meleon 1.6 and they are not completely functional yet. Use them at your own risk ...

panzer,

FWIW, I am using the old adblockplus-kmeleon-1.2.2-en-US-unofficial-0.5.7z with KM 1.6beta1. Don't need the icon (after all my crying about wanting one) and will also wait for a new release. Would like to see one for KM 1.7a2 also.

N

Posted by: Matt
Date: March 23, 2011 05:04PM

ndebord
and will also wait for a new release. Would like to see one for KM 1.7a2 also.

ABP 1.3.5 RC works limited with K-M 1.7.a2.

Date: March 23, 2011 05:13PM

Matt
ndebord
and will also wait for a new release. Would like to see one for KM 1.7a2 also.

ABP 1.3.5 RC works limited with K-M 1.7.a2.

Matt,

How so limited???

N

Posted by: caktus
Date: March 23, 2011 05:47PM

ndebord
panzer

panzer,

FWIW, I am using the old adblockplus-kmeleon-1.2.2-en-US-unofficial-0.5.7z with KM 1.6beta1. Don't need the icon (after all my crying about wanting one) and will also wait for a new release. Would like to see one for KM 1.7a2 also.

Got a link to 1.2.2-en-US-unofficial-0.5.7z? Can't seem to find 1.2.2-en-US-unofficial-0.5.7z on the ABP site.

Charlie

~~If it ain't broke, why screw it up?~~

Posted by: Matt
Date: March 23, 2011 05:53PM

@ndebord

After a quick test I can tell there is no icon on the status bar and no toolbar icon - only blank space - but the menu works.

@caktus

The link to that version was posted somewhere here, AFAIK it was never available on Wladimir's site.

Date: March 23, 2011 07:09PM

Matt
@ndebord

After a quick test I can tell there is no icon on the status bar and no toolbar icon - only blank space - but the menu works.

@caktus

The link to that version was posted somewhere here, AFAIK it was never available on Wladimir's site.

Matt,

I'll wait for the final code and as for 1.2.2, as you say, it was posted here and I downloaded it from that link.

N

Posted by: 4td8s
Date: March 27, 2011 01:01AM

Final ABP 1.3.5 for KM 1.6 code is out now:
http://adblockplus.org/en/kmeleon

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.