Announcements :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
K-meleon announcements. 
Pages: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 2 of 10
Re: K-Meleon 74 Beta 3
Posted by: Dorian
Date: March 11, 2014 09:19PM

@JamesD
Oh right, the separation disappear with the background image. I've overlooked it.
I was refering to explorer with theming disabled.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: panzer
Date: March 12, 2014 08:42AM

In browser config:

mousewheel.withnokey
mousewheel.withnokey.sysnumlines
mousewheel.withnokey.numlines

are missing.

Posted by: naruman
Date: March 12, 2014 05:06PM

guenter
Full work plugins on/off is good news.

Yes , we now can control on plugin , just go [ about:addons \plugin ] .

JamesD
I have noticed that the error console will show an error in a dot kmm file, however clicking on the source for the error does not display the file.
Old pug , i did fix it in km74d .

Download this package.

outside
Try use K-Meleon 74 Beta 3. Find more modifications. But the proxy setting can't be saved as in Beta 2. This bug is not in K-Meleon 74d. As it is the basic function in internet links or browsers, please fix it soon!

It was in km 74 beta 2 too , about missing some pref , but in km 74 beta 3 , it have error proxy chrome .

download The above package .

Dorian

This has to be expected. Can you enable one?
Maybe it would worth trying messing with one extension and change its compatibily settings to make it "compatible", just to see what happen.

The extension is target the application by the id , which is set in xulruner\mozilla app by the 'application.ini' , but look like km doesn't us it somehow .

Also i notes some thing else , km can't dedicate any 'xpi' files maybe it's security block in mozilla or something .

In profile folder extensions.sqlite & addons.sqlite & extensions.log are created by firefox to get\store extensions.

oh and when use 'Get addon' , it sent a list of all addons to the addon site ?

----

In few days i maybe will not be able to upload files for sometimes ( bad connection )¬_¬

This is 'cache viewer' extension , i was working on it, also if some one need the old package of extensions, just extract [extensions folder + chrome.manifest ]from any' +1' package .

And the upper package have some pref fix too .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2014 05:09PM by naruman.

Posted by: JamesD
Date: March 12, 2014 06:07PM

I am getting a little confused about extensions and/or addons. In order to get policy manager and exexceptions to work, I just added a folder under root with the name 'extensions', copied their jar files there, added the kmm files, and added the line 'manifest extensions/extensions.manifest' to chrome.manifest. Is this no longer the correct way to do this? What are addons that are being written about in this thread?

Posted by: naruman
Date: March 12, 2014 07:15PM

JamesD
I am getting a little confused about extensions and/or addons. In order to get policy manager and exexceptions to work, I just added a folder under root with the name 'extensions', copied their jar files there, added the kmm files, and added the line 'manifest extensions/extensions.manifest' to chrome.manifest. Is this no longer the correct way to do this? What are addons that are being written about in this thread?

It's correct way & it will work fine in the manual way.

Now Mozilla use firefox way 'addons' extensions in form of xpi , with no direct way to add chrome \ components , if we managed to gain firefox addone manger & activate xpi it will be a good thing .

We maybe able to run some other types of extensions like 'bootstrap' one (something like adblock plus) directly somehow (without a lot of editing ) .

In other words This all to just registering the extensions in km , make it able to work is something else.

Posted by: c-sanchez
Date: March 13, 2014 01:31AM

Good, thank you very much guenter.
The text editor I use is notepad2mod.
Many things to fix, I'm no expert on the subject.
well, anyway one more time thank you for your answer.

Posted by: Zero3K
Date: March 13, 2014 04:17AM

I also noticed that the Crash Reporter plugin isn't working when used with this beta.

Posted by: outside
Date: March 13, 2014 06:07AM

Think naruman's fix. Proxy works well. Other problems:
1. The icon of visited URL couldn't diplay in bookmarks menu. It can do in K-Meleon 1.8.0 build19 normly.
2. Some web page has a embedded wmv file. How to install a plugin to view it inside K-Meleon?
Please help.

Posted by: guenter
Date: March 13, 2014 06:19AM

naruman
guenter
Full work plugins on/off is good news.

Yes , we now can control on plugin , just go [ about:addons \plugin ] .

In few days i maybe will not be able to upload files for sometimes ( bad connection )¬_¬

This is 'cache viewer' extension , i was working on it, also if some one need the old package of extensions, just extract [extensions folder + chrome.manifest ]from any' +1' package .

And the upper package have some pref fix too .

1.) Means that we have to ./locale mozapps de de/locale/de/mozapps/ aka E:\Programme\Mozilla FirefoxESR\ \chrome\de\locale\de\mozapps\ into the localized k-meleon chrome.

BTW. (de stands for any locale - that I did not install)

2.) Translators (they are no coders normally) will need a list of strings used in the new *.kmm. This for example are strings of flash.kmm which I put into a

# German flash.kml
# A simple list to which the translators add the local words behind the =
# Example=Beispiel

Block Flash Objects=Flash Objekte blockieren
Object loading %s=Laden von Flash %s

I started to translate strings from the *.kmm that I consider "must have".

As opposed to the "can haves" which may/will become installable extensions.

3.) I am not sure whether it is wise to activate install all xpi to end-users?

4.) Bad to hear about Your terrible slow connection. sad smiley

5.) Dorian. Maybe packing chrome into omni.ja should be postponed because naruman still adds new things that should be viewed by many that are interested?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2014 05:54PM by guenter.

Date: March 14, 2014 02:03AM

Dorian: I think that the main page and its page on Sourceforge should be updated with news regarding this beta being available for downloading.

Date: March 14, 2014 05:22AM

Here's a link to a memory report I generated when it was using 1.3 GB+ of RAM:

http://d-h.st/J2A

Posted by: siria
Date: March 14, 2014 07:10AM

Zero3K
Dorian: I think that the main page and its page on Sourceforge should be updated with news regarding this beta being available for downloading.

a propos KM homepage:

K-Meleon is (...) designed specifically for Microsoft Windows (Win32) operating systems.
No idea what that implies exactly, but "specifically" sounds to me (clueless user, OS-wise) like it wouldn't really run, or perhaps not run well enough on a win64 machine, like it may not even be worth trying.

(offtopic on KM74?) Just noticed again the missing KM-page language switcher with country flags in new 1.6 default profiles. Is it normal or somehow my system - do others see the flags?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2014 07:28AM by siria.

Date: March 14, 2014 07:22AM

Zero3K

Forget it. That page tries to install a player. And nobody doubts that K-Meleon uses RAM. See bottom.

What were You doing at the time it was using 1.5 GB RAM.

p.s. The GRE supplied by Mozilla.org is designed to goble up all spare RAM. It is no design flaw but intended. RAM not used is idle.

That feature is among other things owed by the new JS engine's speculative obtimizing script. And the browser's prefetching pages. I forgot how to switch all that off - but You can.

It is only a bug when the RAM is not released again later when You shut down the browser.

Posted by: siria
Date: March 14, 2014 07:32AM

guenter
That feature is among other things owed by the new JS engine's speculative obtimizing script. And the browser's prefetching pages. I forgot how to switch all that off - but You can.

The link prefetching was added to the KM-Pref pages in KM1.6 in
F2 / Privacy&Security / paranoida
(of course one of the first things I switch off when making a new profile tongue sticking out smiley)

Date: March 14, 2014 07:41AM

guenter
Zero3K

Forget it. That page tries to install a player. And nobody doubts that K-Meleon uses RAM. See bottom.

What were You doing at the time it was using 1.5 GB RAM.

p.s. The GRE supplied by Mozilla.org is designed to goble up all spare RAM. It is no design flaw but intended. RAM not used is idle.

It is only a bug when the RAM is not released again later when You shut down the browser.

Player? What player? All you have to do is click the black download button. Btw, that amount it used is resulting in it crashing because of mozalloc.dll. Here's the entry for one of them in the Event Log:

Faulting application name: k-meleon.exe, version: 74.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x531ad09f
Faulting module name: mozalloc.dll, version: 24.3.0.5148, time stamp: 0x53122ae5
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x00001168
Faulting process id: 0x15c0
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf3f3e4e67a81b
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\K-Meleon\k-meleon.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\K-Meleon\mozalloc.dll
Report Id: deacc92a-ab32-11e3-a2ac-001d60724170

Date: March 14, 2014 07:48AM

Dorian
George Hall
The popup blocker is buggy in K-Meleon 74.0Beta3.

Becuase when the popup blocker is enabled popups crash the browser on certain websites.

Could you try without the login plugin?

I also have that issue. I was experiencing crashes with the popup blocker disabled and the login plugin enabled. Disabling the login plugin stopped them from happening. Here's the Event Log entry for that crash:

Faulting application name: k-meleon.exe, version: 74.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x531ad09f
Faulting module name: xul.dll, version: 24.3.0.5148, time stamp: 0x5316cf82
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x004d5fbe
Faulting process id: 0x22c0
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf3f03a37966da
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\K-Meleon\xul.dll
Report Id: 8492746c-aaf9-11e3-925b-001d60724170

Date: March 14, 2014 02:14PM

Zero3K

Player? What player? All you have to do is click the black download button. Btw, that amount it used is resulting in it crashing because of mozalloc.dll. Here's the entry for one of them in the Event Log:

Faulting module name: mozalloc.dll, version: 24.3.0.5148, time stamp: 0x53122ae5
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x00001168
Faulting process id: 0x15c0
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf3f3e4e67a81b
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\K-Meleon\mozalloc.dll
Report Id: deacc92a-ab32-11e3-a2ac-001d60724170

1.) The page bugs first time visitores and tries to persuade them to add a player.
You do not get it. You have their cookie.

2.) K-Meleon project takes the GRE as it is provided by Mozilla.org and does not fix any bugs. GRE bugs are merely listed in the K-Meleon bug tracker.

3.) And to go by the exception code 0x80000003 it is not even a GRE bug.

BTW. Please. Do not think I know anything - I merely googled it.:O

Pale Moon Forum Thread: Lots of crashes with mozalloc.dll

Postby Moonchild » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Your exception code is 0x80000003 - which is "Breakpoint reached" and that is something that normally never occurs unless you set a breakpoint in the code yourself (mozalloc certainly doesn't contain any manual breakpoints).

A possible cause would be system security software intercepting memory allocations by trying to monitor with Pale Moon is doing. Do you have any security software or behavioral monitoring running on your system? Anti-virus? Anti-malware?

Another possible cause would be memory heap corruption - considering your graphics driver is flagged as being very old, you may get a solution by updating that.

Source: http://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2167

p.s. Who is Moonchild? Mr. M.C. Straver the creator of Pale Moon browser project.

Date: March 14, 2014 02:31PM

Zero3K
Dorian
George Hall
The popup blocker is buggy in K-Meleon 74.0Beta3.

Becuase when the popup blocker is enabled popups crash the browser on certain websites.

Could you try without the login plugin?

I also have that issue. I was experiencing crashes with the popup blocker disabled and the login plugin enabled. Disabling the login plugin stopped them from happening. Here's the Event Log entry for that crash:

Faulting module name: xul.dll, version: 24.3.0.5148, time stamp: 0x5316cf82
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x004d5fbe
Faulting process id: 0x22c0
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf3f03a37966da
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\K-Meleon\xul.dll
Report Id: 8492746c-aaf9-11e3-925b-001d60724170

Maybe Dorian can make something out of that report.

But also look here:

http://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3721

You are possibly using a legacy driver. With tips to work around that.

Posted by: JohnHell
Date: March 14, 2014 05:53PM

---In my case, set opengl to preferred, instead D3D9, fixed some things when acceleration was enabled.

---Maybe is just Windows 2000, but I don't know what kind of script does that download page has (clicking on download) or filestube.to (this one by clicking in search field), that they directly crash K-meleon 74 beta 3 if javascript is enabled confused smiley

I report this just in case is not my system and you can reproduce it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2014 05:53PM by JohnHell.

Date: March 14, 2014 10:35PM

--BUG-- The command ID "ID_COPY_IMAGE_CONTENT" is not working in K-meleon 74 beta 3

Posted by: ななしい
Date: March 15, 2014 07:13AM

Strange bugs appear a lot with the bookmark bar, mainly concerning the line on the bottom. Moving it to a different location (next to the address bar, for example) causes strange problems, as well as strange lines when I started K-Meleon.

The toolbars' left edges look strange with Lock Toolbars on; the space where the "handles" used to be still remain, which isn't how Windows Explorer and such doesn't do it (the buttons shift to the left and take up the space where the "handles" used to be)

And ampersands still appear twice in tab names (on the tab bar)

Posted by: Dorian
Date: March 15, 2014 12:29PM

Here a new build to test toolbar.

guenter
2.) K-Meleon project takes the GRE as it is provided by Mozilla.org and does not fix any bugs. GRE bugs are merely listed in the K-Meleon bug tracker.

Unfortunately no. I had to patch it to fix several bugs inside the embedding part. No wonder since it's not supported. And the login problem is another embedding bug.

Zero3K

After comparing with firefox, I didn't see much difference. It's a feature, or massive leak from gecko.

ななしい

I don't have this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2014 05:37PM by guenter.

Date: March 15, 2014 04:52PM

Dorian
Zero3K

After comparing with firefox, I didn't see much difference. It's a feature, or massive leak from gecko.

It seems that it crashes because of mozalloc.dll when it uses that amount of RAM with the sites mentioned in the report.

Date: March 15, 2014 05:36PM

Dorian
Here a new build to test toolbar.

guenter

Unfortunately no. I had to patch it to fix several bugs inside the embedding part. No wonder since it's not supported. And the login problem is another embedding bug....

1.) I will correct a typo in Your link. It has "http://"; twice and does not work.

2.a) Thx for correcting my outdated info. The old guidelines say somewhere that the project does not fix or patch the GRE code.

Maybe tell Moziila.org about their bugs?

2.b) Are Your patches available for download? So that they can be added to this Wiki documentation. Near: http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/BuildKMeleonDistribution#line73

At this quoted point or into a newer section when it is written. "Next You need to download and unpack K-Meleon specific GRE 1.9.1x source files: GRE1.9.1build.7z".

3.) The old bug report pages say k-meleon.org tests for GRE bugs with mfcembed.exe. That is not build anymore. So I assume we use Firefox.exe now?

4.) @ Zero3K. Please Turn off: network.prefetch-next an such and test again.

And also test with Firefox 24 esr.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2014 08:37AM by guenter.

Posted by: ななし
Date: March 15, 2014 10:00PM

Dorian

ななしい

I don't have this.

Date: March 15, 2014 11:22PM

JohnHell
---Maybe is just Windows 2000, but I don't know what kind of script does that download page has (clicking on download) or filestube.to (this one by clicking in search field), that they directly crash K-meleon 74 beta 3 if javascript is enabled confused smiley

I report this just in case is not my system and you can reproduce it.

Even I use virtual machines, I confirm that it happens in XP too and clean profiles. Looks like happens when a bunch of windows/tabs are opened at once. Of course, javascript enabled it's needed.

Event Viewer briefing:
event viewer
La excepción producida fue c0000005 en la dirección 01595FBE (xul!NS_UnregisterXPCOMExitRoutine)

k-meleon.exe, versión: 74.0.0.0, módulo con error: xul.dll, versión 24.3.0.5148, dirección de error 0x004d5fbe.

Date: March 16, 2014 02:24AM

ななし
Dorian

ななしい

I don't have this.

Its probably an issue that involves it running on an older OS. I'm only getting one ampersand when doing a google search for it in the title bar AND tab bar (my OS is Windows 7 SP1).

Posted by: JamesD
Date: March 16, 2014 02:32AM

Ampersands are doubled in tab titles only when the closing 'X' is shown on the tab. Also you cannot have the closing 'x' unless you show website icons. KM fails if you try to have closing 'x' without checking website icons.

I am running on Win 7 home preimum (32 bit). I tried the tests on both the original k-meleon.exe and the updated one.

Posted by: JujuLand
Date: March 16, 2014 08:45AM

JamesD
Ampersands are doubled in tab titles only when the closing 'X' is shown on the tab.
Confirmed under Linux

JamesD
Also you cannot have the closing 'x' unless you show website icons. KM fails if you try to have closing 'x' without checking website icons.
Confirmed under Linux

Here is the crash log I saved:
Unhandled exception: page fault on read access to 0x00000004 in 32-bit code (0x00432d41).
Register dump:
 CS:0023 SS:002b DS:002b ES:002b FS:0063 GS:006b
 EIP:00432d41 ESP:0033e040 EBP:0033e048 EFLAGS:00010206(  R- --  I   - -P- )
 EAX:00000000 EBX:04e9335c ECX:000003a8 EDX:00000000
 ESI:0033e0a4 EDI:00000000
Stack dump:
0x0033e040:  00000002 00000001 0033e118 004329d6
0x0033e050:  00000000 00000000 00000003 00000002
0x0033e060:  00000001 1b945a75 0000bc4e 0033e164
0x0033e070:  00000001 00000001 00010006 00000000
0x0033e080:  00000000 06464148 0033f608 04ccc128
0x0033e090:  0033e288 00000000 00000000 00000010
000c: sel=0067 base=00000000 limit=00000000 16-bit r-x
Backtrace:
=>0 0x00432d41 in k-meleon (+0x32d41) (0x0033e048)
  1 0x004329d6 in k-meleon (+0x329d5) (0x0033e118)
  2 0x00443efc in k-meleon (+0x43efb) (0x0033e12c)
  3 0x004440b6 in k-meleon (+0x440b5) (0x0033e148)
  4 0x00440a66 in k-meleon (+0x40a65) (0x0033e174)
  5 0x00440a12 in k-meleon (+0x40a11) (0x0033e188)
  6 0x0044091f in k-meleon (+0x4091e) (0x0033e1a0)
  7 0x004409b7 in k-meleon (+0x409b6) (0x0033e23c)
  8 0x00440089 in k-meleon (+0x40088) (0x0033e260)
  9 0x0043f808 in k-meleon (+0x3f807) (0x0033e33c)
  10 0x0043f746 in k-meleon (+0x3f745) (0x0033e35c)
  11 0x0043df40 in k-meleon (+0x3df3f) (0x0033e3d4)
  12 0x0043e13f in k-meleon (+0x3e13e) (0x0033e3f4)
  13 0x7ec37f8a WINPROC_wrapper+0x19() in user32 (0x0033e424)
  14 0x7ec386dc in user32 (+0x986db) (0x0033e474)
  15 0x7ec3af7a CallWindowProcW+0x59() in user32 (0x0033e4c4)
  16 0x04874652 in bmpmenu (+0x4651) (0x0033e4f0)
  17 0x7ec37f8a WINPROC_wrapper+0x19() in user32 (0x0033e520)
  18 0x7ec386dc in user32 (+0x986db) (0x0033e570)
  19 0x7ec3af7a CallWindowProcW+0x59() in user32 (0x0033e5c0)
  20 0x048224e2 (0x0033e5e8)
  21 0x7ec37f8a WINPROC_wrapper+0x19() in user32 (0x0033e618)
  22 0x7ec386dc in user32 (+0x986db) (0x0033e668)
  23 0x7ec3af7a CallWindowProcW+0x59() in user32 (0x0033e6b8)
  24 0x040c67e6 (0x0033e738)
  25 0x7ec37f8a WINPROC_wrapper+0x19() in user32 (0x0033e768)
  26 0x7ec386dc in user32 (+0x986db) (0x0033e7b8)
  27 0x7ec3af7a CallWindowProcW+0x59() in user32 (0x0033e808)
  28 0x040f1a48 in login (+0x1a47) (0x0033e830)
  29 0x7ec37f8a WINPROC_wrapper+0x19() in user32 (0x0033e860)
  30 0x7ec386dc in user32 (+0x986db) (0x0033e8b0)
  31 0x7ec3af7a CallWindowProcW+0x59() in user32 (0x0033e900)
  32 0x04891d8a (0x0033e91c)
  33 0x7ec37f8a WINPROC_wrapper+0x19() in user32 (0x0033e94c)
  34 0x7ec386dc in user32 (+0x986db) (0x0033e99c)
  35 0x7ec3af7a CallWindowProcW+0x59() in user32 (0x0033e9ec)
  36 0x040e2215 in rebarmenu (+0x2214) (0x0033ea38)
  37 0x7ec37f8a WINPROC_wrapper+0x19() in user32 (0x0033ea68)
  38 0x7ec386dc in user32 (+0x986db) (0x0033eab8)
  39 0x7ec3af7a CallWindowProcW+0x59() in user32 (0x0033eb08)
  40 0x048c43a3 in macros (+0x143a2) (0x0033ed38)
  41 0x7ec37f8a WINPROC_wrapper+0x19() in user32 (0x0033ed68)
  42 0x7ec386dc in user32 (+0x986db) (0x0033edb8)
  43 0x7ec3af7a CallWindowProcW+0x59() in user32 (0x0033ee08)
  44 0x04850858 (0x0033f20c)
  45 0x7ec37f8a WINPROC_wrapper+0x19() in user32 (0x0033f23c)
  46 0x7ec386dc in user32 (+0x986db) (0x0033f28c)
  47 0x7ec3af7a CallWindowProcW+0x59() in user32 (0x0033f2dc)
  48 0x040b4238 in toolbars (+0x4237) (0x0033f30c)
  49 0x7ec37f8a WINPROC_wrapper+0x19() in user32 (0x0033f33c)
  50 0x7ec386dc in user32 (+0x986db) (0x0033f38c)
  51 0x7ec3aced in user32 (+0x9acec) (0x0033f3dc)
  52 0x7ebfad31 in user32 (+0x5ad30) (0x0033f44c)
  53 0x7ec01866 in user32 (+0x61865) (0x0033f4cc)
  54 0x7ec01cdc SendMessageW+0x4b() in user32 (0x0033f51c)
  55 0x7e43bf6a in comctl32 (+0x7bf69) (0x0033f55c)
  56 0x7e4418f4 in comctl32 (+0x818f3) (0x0033f77c)
  57 0x7e4458c7 in comctl32 (+0x858c6) (0x0033f90c)
  58 0x7ec37f8a WINPROC_wrapper+0x19() in user32 (0x0033f93c)
  59 0x7ec386dc in user32 (+0x986db) (0x0033f98c)
  60 0x7ec3af7a CallWindowProcW+0x59() in user32 (0x0033f9dc)
  61 0x0043e9c8 in k-meleon (+0x3e9c7) (0x0033f9fc)
  62 0x0043dfd4 in k-meleon (+0x3dfd3) (0x0033fae4)
  63 0x0043f746 in k-meleon (+0x3f745) (0x0033fb04)
  64 0x0044b864 in k-meleon (+0x4b863) (0x0033fb28)
  65 0x0043df40 in k-meleon (+0x3df3f) (0x0033fba0)
  66 0x0043e13f in k-meleon (+0x3e13e) (0x0033fbc0)
  67 0x7ec37f8a WINPROC_wrapper+0x19() in user32 (0x0033fbf0)
  68 0x7ec386dc in user32 (+0x986db) (0x0033fc40)
  69 0x7ec3aced in user32 (+0x9acec) (0x0033fc90)
  70 0x7ebfcc9e DispatchMessageW+0x9d() in user32 (0x0033fd80)
  71 0x00453f67 in k-meleon (+0x53f66) (0x0033fdb0)
  72 0x00533f6b in k-meleon (+0x133f6a) (0x0033fdc8)
  73 0x00533e3d in k-meleon (+0x133e3c) (0x0033fddc)
  74 0x00534e5a in k-meleon (+0x134e59) (0x0033fe70)
  75 0x7b859cdc call_process_entry+0xb() in kernel32 (0x0033fe88)
  76 0x7b85af4f in kernel32 (+0x4af4e) (0x0033fec8)
  77 0x7bc71db0 call_thread_func_wrapper+0xb() in ntdll (0x0033fed8)
  78 0x7bc7486d call_thread_func+0x7c() in ntdll (0x0033ffa8)
  79 0x7bc71d8e RtlRaiseException+0x21() in ntdll (0x0033ffc8)
  80 0x7bc49f4e call_dll_entry_point+0x61d() in ntdll (0x0033ffe8)
0x00432d41: movl	0x4(%eax),%eax
Modules:
Module	Address			Debug info	Name (164 modules)
PE	  340000-  35d000	Deferred        mozglue
PE	  360000-  366000	Deferred        mozalloc
PE	  400000-  635000	Export          k-meleon
PE	  640000-  7bb000	Deferred        nss3
PE	  9e0000-  d06000	Deferred        gkmedias
PE	  d10000- 2173000	Deferred        xul
PE	 4050000- 4073000	Deferred        kmeleon
PE	 4080000- 4087000	Deferred        jsbridge
PE	 40b0000- 40b9000	Export          toolbars
PE	 40d0000- 40d3000	Deferred        sessions
PE	 40e0000- 40e7000	Export          rebarmenu
PE	 40f0000- 40f9000	Export          login
PE	 4830000- 4833000	Deferred        fullscreen
PE	 4860000- 4864000	Deferred        bookmarks
PE	 4870000- 487d000	Export          bmpmenu
PE	 48a0000- 48a3000	Deferred        privacy
PE	 48b0000- 48d2000	Export          macros
PE	 4fd0000- 4ff7000	Deferred        softokn3
PE	 5400000- 5418000	Deferred        nssdbm3
PE	 5420000- 5470000	Deferred        freebl3
PE	 5470000- 54d3000	Deferred        nssckbi
PE	10000000-10238000	Deferred        mozjs
PE	78050000-780b9000	Deferred        msvcp100
PE	78aa0000-78b5e000	Deferred        msvcr100
ELF	7b800000-7ba15000	Dwarf           kernel32<elf>
  \-PE	7b810000-7ba15000	\               kernel32
ELF	7bc00000-7bcc3000	Dwarf           ntdll<elf>
  \-PE	7bc10000-7bcc3000	\               ntdll
ELF	7bf00000-7bf04000	Deferred        <wine-loader>
ELF	7d8e4000-7d8ff000	Deferred        spoolss<elf>
  \-PE	7d8f0000-7d8ff000	\               spoolss
ELF	7d8ff000-7d908000	Deferred        librt.so.1
ELF	7d908000-7d90d000	Deferred        libgpg-error.so.0
ELF	7d90d000-7d925000	Deferred        libresolv.so.2
ELF	7d925000-7d96e000	Deferred        libdbus-1.so.3
ELF	7d96e000-7d980000	Deferred        libp11-kit.so.0
ELF	7d980000-7da05000	Deferred        libgcrypt.so.11
ELF	7da05000-7da17000	Deferred        libtasn1.so.3
ELF	7da17000-7da20000	Deferred        libkrb5support.so.0
ELF	7da20000-7da48000	Deferred        libk5crypto.so.3
ELF	7da48000-7db17000	Deferred        libkrb5.so.3
ELF	7db17000-7dbdb000	Deferred        libgnutls.so.26
ELF	7dbdb000-7dc19000	Deferred        libgssapi_krb5.so.2
ELF	7dc19000-7dc6c000	Deferred        libcups.so.2
ELF	7dc78000-7dc99000	Deferred        localspl<elf>
  \-PE	7dc80000-7dc99000	\               localspl
ELF	7dd4e000-7dd82000	Deferred        uxtheme<elf>
  \-PE	7dd50000-7dd82000	\               uxtheme
ELF	7dd82000-7dd88000	Deferred        libxfixes.so.3
ELF	7dd88000-7dd93000	Deferred        libxcursor.so.1
ELF	7dd95000-7dd99000	Deferred        libkeyutils.so.1
ELF	7dd99000-7dd9e000	Deferred        libcom_err.so.2
ELF	7dd9e000-7ddb0000	Deferred        libavahi-client.so.3
ELF	7ddb0000-7ddbe000	Deferred        libavahi-common.so.3
ELF	7de3d000-7de67000	Deferred        libexpat.so.1
ELF	7de67000-7de9b000	Deferred        libfontconfig.so.1
ELF	7de9b000-7deac000	Deferred        libxi.so.6
ELF	7deac000-7deb0000	Deferred        libxcomposite.so.1
ELF	7deb0000-7deb9000	Deferred        libxrandr.so.2
ELF	7deb9000-7dec3000	Deferred        libxrender.so.1
ELF	7dec3000-7dec9000	Deferred        libxxf86vm.so.1
ELF	7dec9000-7decd000	Deferred        libxinerama.so.1
ELF	7decd000-7ded4000	Deferred        libxdmcp.so.6
ELF	7ded4000-7ded8000	Deferred        libxau.so.6
ELF	7ded8000-7def9000	Deferred        libxcb.so.1
ELF	7def9000-7df13000	Deferred        libice.so.6
ELF	7df13000-7e047000	Deferred        libx11.so.6
ELF	7e047000-7e059000	Deferred        libxext.so.6
ELF	7e059000-7e062000	Deferred        libsm.so.6
ELF	7e062000-7e0f5000	Deferred        winex11<elf>
  \-PE	7e070000-7e0f5000	\               winex11
ELF	7e0f5000-7e10b000	Deferred        libz.so.1
ELF	7e10b000-7e1a5000	Deferred        libfreetype.so.6
ELF	7e1d2000-7e1f4000	Deferred        imm32<elf>
  \-PE	7e1e0000-7e1f4000	\               imm32
ELF	7e1f4000-7e214000	Deferred        oleacc<elf>
  \-PE	7e200000-7e214000	\               oleacc
ELF	7e214000-7e289000	Deferred        gdiplus<elf>
  \-PE	7e220000-7e289000	\               gdiplus
ELF	7e289000-7e37b000	Deferred        oleaut32<elf>
  \-PE	7e2a0000-7e37b000	\               oleaut32
ELF	7e37b000-7e3b5000	Deferred        winspool<elf>
  \-PE	7e380000-7e3b5000	\               winspool
ELF	7e3b5000-7e4ad000	Dwarf           comctl32<elf>
  \-PE	7e3c0000-7e4ad000	\               comctl32
ELF	7e4ad000-7e517000	Deferred        shlwapi<elf>
  \-PE	7e4c0000-7e517000	\               shlwapi
ELF	7e517000-7e728000	Deferred        shell32<elf>
  \-PE	7e520000-7e728000	\               shell32
ELF	7e728000-7e807000	Deferred        comdlg32<elf>
  \-PE	7e730000-7e807000	\               comdlg32
ELF	7e807000-7e81b000	Deferred        msimg32<elf>
  \-PE	7e810000-7e81b000	\               msimg32
ELF	7e81b000-7e82f000	Deferred        psapi<elf>
  \-PE	7e820000-7e82f000	\               psapi
ELF	7e82f000-7e851000	Deferred        iphlpapi<elf>
  \-PE	7e840000-7e851000	\               iphlpapi
ELF	7e851000-7e883000	Deferred        ws2_32<elf>
  \-PE	7e860000-7e883000	\               ws2_32
ELF	7e883000-7e89e000	Deferred        wsock32<elf>
  \-PE	7e890000-7e89e000	\               wsock32
ELF	7e89e000-7e8c6000	Deferred        msacm32<elf>
  \-PE	7e8a0000-7e8c6000	\               msacm32
ELF	7e8c6000-7e93b000	Deferred        rpcrt4<elf>
  \-PE	7e8d0000-7e93b000	\               rpcrt4
ELF	7e93b000-7ea43000	Deferred        ole32<elf>
  \-PE	7e950000-7ea43000	\               ole32
ELF	7ea43000-7ea5c000	Deferred        version<elf>
  \-PE	7ea50000-7ea5c000	\               version
ELF	7ea5c000-7eaca000	Deferred        advapi32<elf>
  \-PE	7ea70000-7eaca000	\               advapi32
ELF	7eaca000-7eb87000	Deferred        gdi32<elf>
  \-PE	7eae0000-7eb87000	\               gdi32
ELF	7eb87000-7ecc7000	Dwarf           user32<elf>
  \-PE	7eba0000-7ecc7000	\               user32
ELF	7ecc7000-7ed74000	Deferred        winmm<elf>
  \-PE	7ecd0000-7ed74000	\               winmm
ELF	7ef74000-7ef81000	Deferred        libnss_files.so.2
ELF	7ef81000-7ef8d000	Deferred        libnss_nis.so.2
ELF	7ef8d000-7efa7000	Deferred        libnsl.so.1
ELF	7efa7000-7efd3000	Deferred        libm.so.6
ELF	7efd5000-7efdb000	Deferred        libuuid.so.1
ELF	f6b2d000-f6b4b000	Deferred        libgcc_s.so.1
ELF	f6bda000-f6c00000	Deferred        mpr<elf>
  \-PE	f6be0000-f6c00000	\               mpr
ELF	f6d00000-f6d07000	Deferred        libnss_dns.so.2
ELF	f6d07000-f6d76000	Deferred        wininet<elf>
  \-PE	f6d10000-f6d76000	\               wininet
ELF	f6d76000-f6da1000	Deferred        msvfw32<elf>
  \-PE	f6d80000-f6da1000	\               msvfw32
ELF	f6da1000-f6da9000	Deferred        libogg.so.0
ELF	f6da9000-f6dd4000	Deferred        libvorbis.so.0
ELF	f6dd4000-f6f4c000	Deferred        libvorbisenc.so.2
ELF	f6f4c000-f6f9a000	Deferred        libflac.so.8
ELF	f6f9a000-f6fa1000	Deferred        libasyncns.so.0
ELF	f6fa1000-f7013000	Deferred        libsndfile.so.1
ELF	f7013000-f701d000	Deferred        libwrap.so.0
ELF	f701d000-f7082000	Deferred        libpulsecommon-1.1.so
ELF	f7082000-f70d0000	Deferred        libpulse.so.0
ELF	f70d0000-f71c2000	Deferred        libasound.so.2
ELF	f71c2000-f71d7000	Deferred        t2embed<elf>
  \-PE	f71d0000-f71d7000	\               t2embed
ELF	f71dd000-f71e4000	Deferred        libasound_module_pcm_pulse.so
ELF	f71ef000-f7256000	Deferred        setupapi<elf>
  \-PE	f7200000-f7256000	\               setupapi
ELF	f7256000-f728e000	Deferred        usp10<elf>
  \-PE	f7260000-f728e000	\               usp10
ELF	f7322000-f7326000	Deferred        libnss_mdns4_minimal.so.2
ELF	f7326000-f7352000	Deferred        winealsa<elf>
  \-PE	f7330000-f7352000	\               winealsa
ELF	f7352000-f7375000	Deferred        mmdevapi<elf>
  \-PE	f7360000-f7375000	\               mmdevapi
ELF	f7375000-f73a0000	Deferred        netapi32<elf>
  \-PE	f7380000-f73a0000	\               netapi32
ELF	f73a8000-f73ad000	Deferred        libdl.so.2
ELF	f73ad000-f7557000	Deferred        libc.so.6
ELF	f7558000-f7573000	Deferred        libpthread.so.0
ELF	f7577000-f7580000	Deferred        libnss_compat.so.2
ELF	f7580000-f7588000	Deferred        libjson.so.0
ELF	f758b000-f75a0000	Deferred        dwmapi<elf>
  \-PE	f7590000-f75a0000	\               dwmapi
ELF	f75a0000-f76e2000	Dwarf           libwine.so.1
ELF	f76e4000-f7706000	Deferred        ld-linux.so.2
ELF	f7706000-f7707000	Deferred        [vdso].so
Threads:
process  tid      prio (all id:s are in hex)
0000000e services.exe
	00000026    0
	00000025    0
	0000001d    0
	00000016    0
	00000010    0
	0000000f    0
00000012 levelqualitywatcher32.exe
	0000001a    0
	00000019    0
	00000013    0
0000001b winedevice.exe
	00000024    0
	00000021    0
	00000020    0
	0000001c    0
00000022 plugplay.exe
	00000028    0
	00000027    0
	00000023    0
00000038 (D) E:\Program Files\K-Meleon1.74Beta3\k-meleon.exe
	00000014    0
	0000002e    0
	00000035    0
	00000030    0
	00000029    0
	00000032   -1
	00000047    0
	0000003b    0
	0000002f    0
	0000002a    0
	00000033    0
	00000040    0
	00000037    0
	0000000d    0
	0000000b    0
	0000003f    0
	0000003c    0
	00000043    0
	0000003e   -1
	0000002b    0
	0000003a    0
	00000041    0
	00000042    0
	00000036    0
	00000046    0
	00000045    0
	00000018    0 <==
0000001f explorer.exe
	00000044    0
System information:
    Wine build: wine-1.4
    Platform: i386
    Host system: Linux
    Host version: 3.2.0-60-generic

A+

Mozilla/5.0 (x11; U; Linux x86_64; fr-FR; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Ubuntu/12.04 K-Meleon/76.0

Web: http://jujuland.pagesperso-orange.fr/
Mail : alain [dot] aupeix [at] wanadoo [dot] fr

Ubuntu 12.04 - Gramps 3.4.9 - Harbour 3.2.0 - Hwgui 2.20-3 - K-Meleon 76.0 rc

Posted by: davidj1962
Date: March 16, 2014 04:39PM

One issue that I'm seeing is that the browser is having an issue with opening .pdf files. When you click on the link, it returns the message "file not found".

Also, unlike other browsers, K-Meleon attempts to open the clicked on .pdf within a separate tab. IMO, the .pdf should open within the same window.

I would appreciate the forum's thoughts on this issue.

Thank you and regards,
David

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2014 04:39PM by davidj1962.

Pages: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 2 of 10

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.