Okay let's see...
1) it would be nice to have a small cross button on the tabs to close the tabs
2) also i could not find how to lock the toolbars in a fixed place
3) bug:on clicking clear history in view-history-clear -the history list does not disappear
4) ctrl+h does not offer any clear history option
5) in sessions no option of delete a seesion
6) are firefox add ons compatible with it
7) but still you have certain features better than others
1) Sure there is, just not by default, only optional. Most people use a mouse-middle-click to close tabs
, that leaves more space for the tab names and reduces the danger of accidentally clicking that cross
For enabling that cross anyway, click Edit/Configuration/Browser Configuration and look for or add:
browser.tabs.closeButtons (int.) set to 1
Or use the macro "Tab Close Button", that adds an on/off option when you right click a tab name:
I'd find it good to have that included in the next KM-version, since just about every second new user asks for it ;-P
2) View / Toolbars / Lock Toolbars
3) Won't try that, wanna keep my history
4) - Right-click on the history button to get more options
- Right-Click on a history entry to see the context menu with options
- For searching in history, just start typing... (alas searches only in first part of long names and addies) Click F3 to jump to next hit.
5) Sessions / Options...
6) Normally not. Many can be converted, but mostly it's not easy. Many already converted ones (as well als KM-original ones of course) can be found in the extensions centres: http://kmext.sf.net
7) Yep, I like it too
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2009 06:59PM by siria.