Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
Save layers across sessions
Posted by: Nett
Date: January 25, 2005 04:32AM

Last one, this would make this browser great. If open layers could be saved when closing k-meleon and restored when it was next opened.

I did search before posting these suggestions and didn't come up with anything, so I hope these all appear to be original suggestions for this forum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Save layers across sessions
Posted by: jsnj
Date: January 25, 2005 05:33AM
Posted by: ADobkin
Date: January 26, 2005 08:05AM

I've just started using K-Meleon, and I'm quite impressed! This feature (saving/restoring sessions) is very important to me, because I typically have many tabs/layers open at the same time. I've used a few different "session saver" extensions in Firefox, and I really like the fact that this one is integrated with the browser by default. However, it seems to only save the active page in each layer, which is not sufficient for my needs. Is it possible to have the entire session (including forward/back history) saved for each layer?

Thanks,
Alan

Posted by: Savo
Date: July 11, 2007 09:53AM

yeah, interesting question by Alan right above, to pity it has no answer, maybe has it anyone done nowadays?

Posted by: Kinuski
Date: October 06, 2007 05:58PM

Can history-plugin be asked via the macrosystem to list all the pages of the layer? plugin(history, "View"); and can layers history replaced? plugin(history, "config"); ??

If so, then this feature would be somewhat trivial thing to even for me to program. (Though having no array datatype may provide a problem. O.o)

I'm pretty sure this is inpossible.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.