Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
TabBar slide-in/out in fullscreen
Posted by: 888 (yes)
Date: October 10, 2009 06:26PM

As in subject.:
Ability to set tab bar (or any other bar, or all bars) to hide out or slide-down from the top of screen when in full screen, like it is for example in IE - when in full screen "touching" the top edge of screen "slides down" the navigation bar.

As it is now, when in full screen, to change tabs I have to hit F11 to come back to windowed mode, click thenext tab, and hit F11.
Not a big deal when working on a typical computer, but it is a big deal when working with i.e. Media Center (computer connected to tv, which usually operates with a remote control only, or with just with a remote mouse like mine)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TabBar slide-in/out in fullscreen
Posted by: jsnj
Date: October 10, 2009 06:37PM

Toggle Tabbar

You can then set the macro to a mouse gesture if you don't want to have to press H on the keyboard.

Posted by: disrupted
Date: October 10, 2009 08:37PM

the accelerator was changed to shift h instead of h because i noticed in some flash forms..when you try to type, kmeleon doesn't know it's a form and accelerator h starts toggling..now it's better

Posted by: 888
Date: October 11, 2009 07:05PM

jsnj
Toggle Tabbar

You can then set the macro to a mouse gesture if you don't want to have to press H on the keyboard.

disrupted
the accelerator was changed to shift h instead of h because i noticed in some flash forms..when you try to type, kmeleon doesn't know it's a form and accelerator h starts toggling..now it's better

Ah yes, it is better that way indeed.
I just sorted it out smiling smiley
Thanks for all replies!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2009 07:06PM by 888.

Posted by: siria
Date: October 11, 2009 07:28PM

Really like this one grinning smiley Browsing fullscreen without tabs would otherwise be pretty complicated ;-)

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.