Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
Bookmark Button For Main Toolbar
Posted by: Jody Thornton
Date: August 07, 2011 06:39PM

Hi Folks:

I am changing my K-Meleon setup to be all on a single bar, and thus am trying to get mostly used items on a single toolbar. I have all of my find and preference buttons working. One I am stymied by is a Bookmark button.

Now many themes have a Bookmark button that allows for a right-click display of Bookmarks. And it appears like so:

%ifplugin bookmarks
Bookmarks{
bookmarks(edit)|&Bookmarks
Edit Bookmarks. Right-click to view Bookmarks menu.
hottool.bmp[24]
hottool.bmp[24]
hottool.bmp[24]
}
%endif

But how can I make it so that the left button brings up the Bookmark display? I tried programming the left button as bookmarks(), but it does nothing.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate that.

Cheers,
Jody Thornton
(Thornhill, Ontario)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bookmark Button For Main Toolbar
Posted by: siria
Date: August 07, 2011 07:36PM

Perhaps you mean this, that's what I prefer myself:
rebarmenu(&Bookmarks)|&Bookmarks

You can use rebarmenu to show any menu you wish (here: "Bookmarks") by left-clicking on a button. But know that this function has a little bug, the rebar-menus may be displayed outdated, especially if it's one with checkmarks. To update the view, after something was changed, one must call that menu some 'normal way' once, e.g. by right-clicking the button.

Re: Bookmark Button For Main Toolbar
Posted by: Jody Thornton
Date: August 07, 2011 08:06PM

Hmmmm - it's getting there, but you're right; it is buggy. As you move your mouse pointer left and right, the other pull-down menus show up (My menu bar is hidden.)

But I really appreciate the input. Perhaps someone will chime in about this.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.