Improvement requests :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Use this forum to talk about a feature you're missing. 
switch tabs with windows style k/board s/cuts
Posted by: M1ch43l
Date: March 14, 2010 11:58AM

Hi there,
I have just downloaded K-meleon, and really like the feel of it! thx.

I have read through the documentation and done a bit of searching etc, but haven't found anything by way of instruction on how to move through multiple tabs using [ctrl+1/2/3 etc] as you might do in firefox.

I have reeally gottn used to this, and am hoping I have missed something really simple in the documentation!

can anyone tell me if this exosts in some form? (I am aware of the mouse gestures- but they are no good for me with my current laptop).

many thanks all!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: switch tabs with windows style k/board s/cuts
Posted by: siria
Date: March 14, 2010 12:12PM

Just wondering, are you sure of the mouse gestures? Because they include also "right-left" and "left-right", which actually do NOT involve any pulling, but simply clicking a mouse-button, holding then clicking the other. It took me awhile to realize this, but now find it the easiest thing especially on old laptops grinning smiley Set them to "Next Tab" and "Previous Tab" smiling smiley

Posted by: disrupted(unlogged)
Date: March 14, 2010 02:48PM

ctrl+tab

Posted by: desga2
Date: March 14, 2010 05:23PM

Ctrl+1/2/3/ etc... are accelerators defined to Hotlinks (quick url web access) that you can setting in: Preferences (F2) -> Browsing -> Hotlinks

Also you can modify Ctrl+Tab accelerator to show a menu with all opened tabs (similar to View -> Tabs, or right click context menu in tab or tab bar, submenu Tabs)

Go to menu: Edit -> Configuration -> Accelerators and add this code lines at the end of file:

%ifplugin tabs
CTRL VK_TAB = rebarmenu(T&abs)
%endif

K-Meleon in Spanish

Posted by: -doon-
Date: March 15, 2010 09:28PM

disrupted(unlogged)
ctrl+tab

Cool, good to know. I note that Ctrl Tab cycles forward through the tabs and Ctrl Shift Tab cycles backward.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.