Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Mouse gestures: links and modifications
Date: July 25, 2009 11:29AM

I have just installed K-Meleon 1.5.3, it looks so far like a great browser and likely I'll keep it. But there is a problem with the mouse gestures plugin.

I am on a AMD Athlon X64 5600+ running Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2 32 bits and 2GB RAM.

I activated the mouse gestures, then set the action for clicking left and then right button and the right and then left button mouse gestures. The consequence of that is that left clicking on links no longer work, it does nothing. Apparently after reloading the program, having the reload last session from sessions plugin, the link clicked appears as accesible by going forward.

Then I thought I return the left-right mouse button gestures set to no action, thinking it may be that they interfere with the left click, waiting for the right click and never going for the standard left click action if the right button isn't clicked. But I change that, reload k-meleon and the result is the actions are still set to forward-backward.

I may reinstall to leave those gestures with no action and see if the problem stays with that and then report back the result.

Done - After reinstallation I activate the gestures, that for the buttons show to be none; but when I reload they're again as go back and go forward. When I uninstalled I chose to delete the user profile.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2009 11:36AM by Darth Dyslexia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mouse gestures: links and modifications
Posted by: desga2
Date: July 25, 2009 12:19PM

Known problem of Mouse Gestures plugin with Vista, read this thread to solve the problem with a new Mouse Gestures kplugin.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2009 12:21PM by desga2.

Re: Mouse gestures: links and modifications
Date: July 25, 2009 02:36PM

Thanks! I did a search but got no results.

Downloaded, copied to the kplugins folder and problem solved. grinning smiley

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.