Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
how to activate k-melon's own bookmarks feature?
Posted by: cesm23
Date: February 14, 2009 09:46AM

The only thing i can see in k-meleon for bookmars is the opera hotlist feature, nothing more, i don't see any bookmarks feature specific of k-meleon, don't tell me i do have to use opera's bookmarks plugin to be able to have bookmars in k-meleon ? Even not having opera installed?

I have already gone to the preferences - gui appearance - toolbars and the Bookmarks Bar is simply grayed out! If this is the k-meleon's own bookmark manager, how do i activate it?? Also the favorites bar is greyed too.

I have read the faq, and it says i might be missing librarys, but what for example? I do have the msvcp60.dll file and vc6 runtimes installed since other vc6 programs run well... i am using windows vista home premium 64bits.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2009 10:01AM by cesm23.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how to activate k-melon's own bookmarks feature?
Posted by: cesm23
Date: February 14, 2009 11:02AM

Problem fixed... somehow the setting "user_pref("kmeleon.plugins.bookmarks.load", true);" was not present in the prefs.js file, probably because i kept using the same settings from previous versions of k-melon...

update : wait a minute?? But this is the netscape bookmarks! Is this normal, that the k-meleon's own bookmark system is the netscape bookmarks plugin?? It was kinda confusing this way...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2009 11:06AM by cesm23.

Re: how to activate k-melon's own bookmarks feature?
Posted by: desga2
Date: February 14, 2009 01:08PM

K-Meleon bookmarks=Netscape Bookmarks=Firefox2/Seamonkey1/Mozilla bookmarks.

K-Meleon in Spanish

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.