it seems kmeleon was running when your pc crashed that causes windows to expunge some files from your profile folder. unfortunately it appears that your favourites(bookmarks) are gone forever
you will need to create a new profile folder.
1. open kmeleon
2. in kmeleon> click on edit menu and select manage profiles
3. in manage profiles dialog, click on new button and then check 'ask at startup'
4. restart kmeleon
5. the profile manager will open, select the newly created profile
6. make sure everything is working as it should, customise your settings again etc
7. open profile manager again, select the old profile and click delete button and uncheck ask at startup.
in the furture, you should create a backup for your profile, especially if you experience a lot of windows crashes.
extract all its contents in the kmeleon folder and restart kmeleon, it will add a new entry in the edit menu>profiles backup.. select it and create a backup, if any thing goes wrong with your profile in the future.. just open profiles backup and restore a backup. remeber to backup your profile everytime you make important changes to kmeleon settings or add sites to your bookmarks.