Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Auto-refresh?
Posted by: Talkendo
Date: June 18, 2001 12:36AM

Hmmm. I don't know if it's a bug or not, but in testing K-Meleon, I logged onto my school's website to check its performance vs. IE. While there, I noticed something rather interesting that I haven't been able to reproduce. It appeared that K-Meleon was loading (or reloading) a series of items. Or perhaps it was an auto-refresh of some sort. The Stop button would toggle between enabled and unenabled and the progress bar at the bottom would flash rapidly as if quickly loading something. I'd offer a URL to check this with, but access requires a password. Testing it under the preview function offered on the site did not create the same effect. The site is maintained by the Dallas County Community College Dsitrict using Blackboard 5, so they may have some idea what might be causing it. If I get more information, I'll pass it along.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Auto-refresh?
Posted by: Talkendo
Date: June 18, 2001 12:48AM

Woops! Forgot to give ya'll the props. It's an excellent browser thus far and I expect even greater things as ya'll keep up the work. (Actually, I just sent this, so the replies would be delivered to my email addy. Heh. I'm a moron.

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.