Couple of bugs i experience with the .4 nightly build that was compiled on the 24th of april, 23:42:
- I get no right mouse button context menu on an image that is an link on the following page (html-code?!): http://betatester.tin.it/en/macos.htm
(right-click on the apple) there is no such context menu on <a> images </a> if they are inbetween a <strike>-tag, also! so it is not fixed for all image-links like it is stated in the todo-list under "fixed".
- Wheelmouse: does not scroll whole page but only a small field on the right side of the webpage near top. do not know if this is a mozilla or a k-meleon bug, but it can be seen here: http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=77002
cannot get the focus to the whole page so that i can use the wheel like on other pages (works most times).
- Do not know why, but the .4 builds seem to cost a lot more ressources than 0.3. got a bit better these last days i think but could still be better imho.
- Windows 95: if you click on one of the menu entries and then move your mouse to another entry the entry you clicked on *first* still looks marked (this button-look, like you move your mouse over the entry) although the other menu entry looks pressed (and the menu is opened).
- If you are in a text box Strg&A should mark all the text in the box and not the page.
- Feature: option to have bigger buttons with titel below in the button bar would be nice - especially for higher resolutions.
- Feature: Please make it possible to open new windows to the home page (that can be changed in the preferences) and NOT to the current page - like it was in 0.3 and prior builds. so the user can decide what he prefers to have (option in the preferences or CFGs/INIs). this is one of the main reasons why i do not like using internet explorer. but with ie you can open *new instances* with your homepage but *not* with k-meleon, so that should in any case be optional. options are always a good thing!