Why DO NOT support Chinese character?
Posted by: water-tang
Date: September 22, 2000 03:26AM

I cannot browse the site that using Chinese, it's so crazy! China market is the LARGEST!

RE: Why DO NOT support Chinese character?
Posted by: Citizen Kane
Date: September 27, 2000 03:06AM

If you need support, work on it yourself, dont crib so much.... china is the world's largest prison, not market.

Posted by: wang
Date: September 27, 2000 11:08AM

I'm sorry but USA is the world's largest prison.
While I don't agree with water-tang, neither with your last words.

P.S. The mozilla Nightly Build for windows works and support Chinese, not so bad. For the moment, just use it.

Date: September 28, 2000 12:44AM

fucking chinese commies, sprouting up all over the place.

Posted by: wang
Date: September 28, 2000 09:39AM

I have been polite with you but you just acted as a SB. Hope that you are an Americain. If not, I will be surprised. I hope that not all the Americains are like you. If not, the USA will definitely get lost.

To webmaster: I'm sorry that I got out of the subject. You can delete my post.

Date: September 29, 2000 11:42PM

I am a Tibetean who grew up in India and now I work in the US, you fucking communist Chinese murderers.

Hope you all die and pay in blood for your crimes.

Posted by: CM
Date: September 30, 2000 11:54PM

Umm, Citizen Cane, I am a canadian.... I am also chinese, and the way you speak of my ppl is very harsh, if you want to flame ppl go to a debate club, this is not a forum for your racist/hate messages. Even though i do support free speach, and i am not a chinese lover/tibetan hater (i was born after all this happened anyway), this is not the place for your comments. Please leave the forum if you do not like the people here, we are here to discuss software not your personal issues. thank you

Date: October 02, 2000 07:09PM

Chinese have no character, hence the lack of support for Chinese character smiling smiley

Posted by: CM
Date: October 02, 2000 08:53PM

I'm sure the only language you can speak/write is english, heheh, english is such an easy language to write/speak compared to a lot of other languages out there.... i think English is the language with no character.

Date: October 02, 2000 09:46PM

I speak/read/write English, Deutsche, Italian, Spanish, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujrati, and Marathi.

Ich bin ein Tibetean und du bist ein dumbkopf. (German for "I am a Tibetean and you are a blockhead"). smiling smiley

If I had to work with animals, I would have learnt Chinese.

Posted by: Moses Lei
Date: October 03, 2000 09:25PM

No flames please! This is a place for discussion of K-Meleon NOT what country is the world power or anything else.

Moderator: would you mind deleting all this American-Chinese debate stuff we've been seeing?

Posted by: kill anyone who hates chinese
Date: October 08, 2000 01:07AM

???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.