Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Clear Data Automatically Clear Cache Bug for K-meleon 74/75
Posted by: George Hall
Date: December 07, 2014 06:37PM

When "Clear Cache At shutdown" is selected in "Clear Data Automatically", It produces a Cache Trash Folder.

Which is not created wwhen only "Clear Cache At startup" s selected in "Clear Data Automatically"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clear Data Automatically Clear Cache Bug for K-meleon 74/75
Posted by: JamesD
Date: December 07, 2014 07:50PM

I have tried auto clear cache on shutdown on both 7431 and 75b1 and I have not gotten a trash folder.

Date: December 08, 2014 03:31PM

It appears it only happens when my profile in the K-Meleon Root Folder under the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)"

So far I only tried this wtie access to the K-Meleon 74.0 and K-Meleon 75.0 Beta with wrtie access to the K-Meleon Root Folder.

Date: December 08, 2014 03:44PM

George Hall
It appears it only happens when my profile in the K-Meleon Root Folder under the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)"

So far I only tried this wtie access to the K-Meleon 74.0 and K-Meleon 75.0 Beta with wrtie access to the K-Meleon Root Folder.

When I just tested running in administrator mode and using compatibility mode, no such cache folder was prduced using clear cache at shutdown,

Date: December 08, 2014 04:51PM

When K-Meleon 1.6.0 beta 2 with write access to the root folder, clearing the cache shutdown does not create a cache trash folder.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.