Bugs :  K-Meleon Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here. But please, for confirmed bugs, use the bug tracker to report and give feedback on bugs.  
Tabs icons invisible in Tabs Toolbar
Posted by: Tony Bejarano
Date: March 02, 2013 12:30PM

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I just don't understand how it works. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. I can't see but two paper looking icons, one with a red X on it in what I assume is the Tabs Toolbar. When I make a new tab from the File Menu the page changes to a blank page but the two icons remain the same. Any advice or investigation appreciated. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tabs icons invisible in Tabs Toolbar
Posted by: JamesD
Date: March 02, 2013 08:43PM

Tony,

If I understand you correctly, the small toolbar with two icons is the control for opening a new tab and closing the current tab. If you move your cursor over each icon then a tool tip with information should appear. When you open a new tab, it should be empty unless you have specified otherwise. Focus should go the new, empty tab. Do you still see your original tab on the tab bar?

Date: March 03, 2013 04:42AM

Thanks for explaining James. I found the tabbar(s). One was compressed into a small box on the left with ">>" on it. When I expanded, the tabs were visible. There's two tab sections in the tabbar, with a control widget separating. All new tabs I open appear in the first half. Is there any particular specialness to the second half, other than using it for the K-Meleon icons?

Date: March 03, 2013 04:43AM

Oh, it's a bookmarks bar!

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.