Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Any idea how to manually edit config files to fix this?
Posted by: Anonymous
Date: August 11, 2008 09:37AM

K-Meleon 1.5. I have Windows XP SP2.

Javascript windows that popup when click are broken. Ruins most websites

So I had an old version of K-Meleon and it used to work correctly. I turn off layers/tabs (hate those) and have K-Meleon maximized. I set Javascript popups to have all the toolbars and be resizable, minimizable, maximizable, moveable, everything.

Well in 1.5.0, it doesn't work anymore.

This would be a lot easier if I could attach pictures... but so.... Have K-Meleon with those settings like I said. Then, go to www.auctiva.com and make an account. It's free and you don't have to confirm your email, then click create listing and wait for it to load. Then go down to "Image Selection" and click one of the images.

K-Melon produces a Javascript popup window that is down and to the right with 75% of it off of my screen. The window is not moveable, resizable, but it is minimizable and maximizable.

Minimizing and maximizing it a few times fixes it temporarily but only that one time. Each time it's a huge pain to fix the window that K-Meleon won't correctly have maximized.

Or click the "preview" button at the bottom and K-Meleon produces a maximized window that is slightly off-center.

I've used K-Meleon for years and it always used to have Windows maximized correctly with popups maximized correctly, but 1.5.0 refuses to do things right.

By the way, I tried all possible settings in K-Meleon and nothing will get rid of this. I'd like to know how to alter its config files manually to fix this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Any idea how to manually edit config files to fix this?
Posted by: desga2
Date: August 11, 2008 12:15PM

Are you tried to config all this in Preferences -> JavaScript in 1.5 version?
Can you try to upload images to this service: Smages ?

K-Meleon in Spanish

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.