It seems like I've found the reason of keyboard unresponsibility, and - a shame for me - one part of this follows from my own recommendations
So now I give you corrected settings.
- user_pref("content.interrupt.parsing", true);
- user_pref("content.max.tokenizing.time", 600000);
- user_pref("content.maxtextrun", 2048);
- user_pref("content.notify.backoffcount", 10);
- user_pref("content.notify.interval", 120000);
- user_pref("content.notify.ontimer", true);
- user_pref("content.switch.threshold", 900000);
The last one is the key. When I've reduced it to 300000 (0.3 sec) KM simply started to get into low frequent interruption mode (unresponsive while parsing pages) too quickly, so the time between pressing first and second button in hotkey combinations (like Ctrl
, for example) became generally bigger than this interval (0.3 sec).
So, I recommend to increase it up to 900000 (0.9 sec) or slightly more - and key response gets back!
And one more clarification about settings:
Both are default settings (if they exist in your config) and you should check these are set so.
jit settings are controlling TraceMonkey - js-engine, appeared in FF 3.x.
option controls using this engine in GUI rendering.
- in content rendering respectively.
KM doesn't use slow XUL GUI of FF, so this option (jit.chrome
) must be set at false
I think, this also speeds up UI response.
Latest Release KM75.1 Latest dev KM76RC
||| Visit The K-Meleon Place
and join me there!
Old good stuff: KM-1.6db+NS
© dugbugoffice // KM-16-S2014
© Fred // KM-1.6beta2.6
© JamesD // KM Twin+ © rodocop
// KM 184.108.40.206
RECOMMENDED! K-Meleon 76 Pro
==» Download portable: 7zip
=//= Discuss on forum
K-Meleon 75.1 Pro
|| Portable Flash plugin (x86/x64 DLLs)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2012 03:22AM by rodocop.