Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
I just downlaoded version 1.6 help
Posted by: slystone
Date: July 28, 2011 05:44PM

I just downloaded version 1.6 beta and what happened to the tool bar?I'm looking for a area to restore this tiny tool bar with no favorites bar? how do i configure version 1.6? why would it not load a full tool bar and then let you customize it? Is it because i installed over the 1.5 profile? I wanted to keep my bookmarks.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2011 05:47PM by slystone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just downlaoded version 1.6 help
Posted by: siria
Date: July 28, 2011 05:53PM

Look at the download page , next to the 1.6beta version.
There's a link: "If you have problems..."

Your bookmarks are not deleted just because you install a new version into an own folder. KM-versions can peacefully co-exist. You could have installed KM16beta for example into a new folder "K-Meleon16b" or such.
Look into your profile folder (Edit > Configuration > Profile Dir), and backup the file "bookmarks.html" if you want to save it elsewhere.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2011 05:54PM by siria.

Date: July 28, 2011 06:01PM

no I uninstalled 1.6 reinstalled 1.5 and the bookmarks were gone because I'm using revo uninstaller. So forget that where's the tool bar. I have no favorites. I used the most advanced mode to uninstall 1.5 and reinstall 1.6 and no difference. I did this not because i wanted 1.6. But it seems that when i have issues with my computer only k-melon is affected on the browsers.Any way how do i fix this? there is no link next to the download page or anywhere that i can see. Is there a help link because I'm not spending the day doing this. this was a clean install.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2011 06:16PM by slystone.

Date: July 28, 2011 06:18PM

siria

Sorry, but can you read? Already wondered why you never followed the answer about bookmarks toolbar content either, it was easy enough (Bookmarks/Edit)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2011 06:18PM by siria.

Date: July 28, 2011 06:45PM

If I have no tool bar that's my biggest problem. This is the same issue that was posted on 6/6/11 by gordon457. I have windows xp sp3 also and iit looks like his problem was never solved. We both have the same problem with the same operating system.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2011 07:23PM by slystone.

Date: July 28, 2011 07:25PM

Have you even tried to download and install the link "If you have problems"?

siria

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2011 07:26PM by siria.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.