Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Again why
Posted by: slystone
Date: July 27, 2011 07:38PM

in case anyone doesn't know who live in the USA, Pro Nfl football is back. So I have three browsers not counting IE8 which because of rogue attacks i'm trying not to use. If I go over to www.nfl.com with either firefox,google chrome or IE and they show the same page plus they all play the videos. When i go with K-melon it shows a Different page? And will not play the videos. There should be a way to send these problem web addresses to the builders. You can do it with google and opera.Yes I know this is a bunch of voulenteers. Even if someone says it looks fine on my computer it's a different page and for me won't play the videos. Again version 1.5 the latest stable fix has been very very good. But............... I'm not even close to trying version 1.6 beta. I'm using three browsers. To add on a post called here we go again it's hard to pick out extensions or addons when you can't see them. I would like to put more boomarks on the address bar. If the answer is 1.5 to old it's the most stable I've ever seen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2011 11:12PM by slystone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Again why
Posted by: jsnj
Date: July 28, 2011 12:26AM

slystone
in case anyone doesn't know who live in the USA, Pro Nfl football is back. So I have three browsers not counting IE8 which because of rogue attacks i'm trying not to use. If I go over to www.nfl.com with either firefox,google chrome or IE and they show the same page plus they all play the videos. When i go with K-melon it shows a Different page? And will not play the videos. There should be a way to send these problem web addresses to the builders. You can do it with google and opera.Yes I know this is a bunch of voulenteers. Even if someone says it looks fine on my computer it's a different page and for me won't play the videos. Again version 1.5 the latest stable fix has been very very good. But............... I'm not even close to trying version 1.6 beta. I'm using three browsers. To add on a post called here we go again it's hard to pick out extensions or addons when you can't see them. I would like to put more boomarks on the address bar. If the answer is 1.5 to old it's the most stable I've ever seen.

NFL videos won't play in 1.5. They will play in 1.6b with firefox useragent. Nothing can be done to change that in 1.5 since it seems to be related to the outdated rendering engine I assume. Stability is not really an issue in 1.6b. Use it w/the firefox UA and you should be fine.

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.