Bugs :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
You can talk about issues with k-meleon here.  
Does K-Meleon handle ataxscript?
Posted by: JamesD
Date: March 12, 2011 03:14PM

I am seeing a few sites which have code displaying instead of the results of the code. This is what I see on one page.

"+"<" + "/script" + ">"; document.write(ataxscript); // ubt pixel as transparent GIF. if (ataxscript.indexOf("atax.ign.com") >= 0) // why was this trued? { // change to GIF form var ubtscript = ataxscript.split('atax').join('ubt'); var tokens = ubtscript.split("'"); tokens = tokens[1].split('/'); tokens[3] = tokens[3].split('?').join('&'); ubtscript = ''; ubtscript = ubtscript.split('ct=js').join('ct=gif'); document.write(ubtscript); // real time analytics pixel if (false) { var rtascript = ubtscript.split('ubt.ign.com/record?').join('fhm8e4of.joyent.us/record/'); //document.write(rtascript); } } }

This is the page: http://uk.stars.ign.com/articles/114/1142353p1.html

When using IE there is an add for Best Buy company.

I have tried with Javascript on and off. I am using KM 1.6.0 beta2 on Win 7 (32 bit).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does K-Meleon handle ataxscript?
Posted by: ndebord
Date: March 12, 2011 04:45PM

JamesD
I am seeing a few sites which have code displaying instead of the results of the code. This is what I see on one page.

"+"<" + "/script" + ">"; document.write(ataxscript); // ubt pixel as transparent GIF. if (ataxscript.indexOf("atax.ign.com") >= 0) // why was this trued? { // change to GIF form var ubtscript = ataxscript.split('atax').join('ubt'); var tokens = ubtscript.split("'"); tokens = tokens[1].split('/'); tokens[3] = tokens[3].split('?').join('&'); ubtscript = ''; ubtscript = ubtscript.split('ct=js').join('ct=gif'); document.write(ubtscript); // real time analytics pixel if (false) { var rtascript = ubtscript.split('ubt.ign.com/record?').join('fhm8e4of.joyent.us/record/'); //document.write(rtascript); } } }

This is the page: http://uk.stars.ign.com/articles/114/1142353p1.html

When using IE there is an add for Best Buy company.

I have tried with Javascript on and off. I am using KM 1.6.0 beta2 on Win 7 (32 bit).

JamesD,

When I go here I see a complete page for Babe of the Day: Anna Sophia Berglund

http://uk.stars.ign.com/articles/114/1142353p1.html

No script info, but also no bestbuy ad, perhaps adblockplus removes that?

KM 1.6beta1

N

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2011 04:47PM by ndebord.

Posted by: jsnj
Date: March 12, 2011 05:06PM

Tried with & w/o adblock plus & w/o css blocked ads. No problems here. 1.6b2 Win7 64

Posted by: JamesD
Date: March 12, 2011 06:14PM

OK, so I went back to the last thing that I changed on KM. That was to add npoji610.dll to plugins. I renamed that file so it would not work and looked at the page again. The page worked and displayed an add. I tried to go back and verify the other behavior so I renamed the dll again. The page still works OK and displays an add.

I cannot explain why it is working correct now. However, since it is working, I am going to leave it the way it is.

Posted by: desga2
Date: March 13, 2011 12:36AM

Possible error in the Best Buy ad code, when the ad changed to other the problem not happen.

K-Meleon in Spanish

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.