Recently, I had to do a full reinstall of Windows. I backed up my important files including the complete KMeleon folder. When I reinstalled Windows and Kmeleon, and visited certain sites, it requested that I upgrade my version of Adobe Flash Player. I downloaded the IE version 10.0.45.2 and non-IE version 10.0.45.2 plus Shockwave player 22.214.171.1246. When I go to "about
lugins it listed both Shockwave Flash 6.0 r23 and Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45. The site I am having a problem with is Yahoo Mail Login and the Inbox. It keeps requesting that I upgrade to Adobe Flash Player 9 at the minimum. I am running Kmeleon version 1.5.4 on a Win XP Pro w/SP3 and IE7 with full updates. When I reinstalled Kmeleon I recopied all the files from the Kmeleon backup to the Kmeleon folder in "Program Files" directory. When I googled "Adobe Flash Player Revision" and tested what version I was running under Kmeleon it responded with Adobe Flash Player WIN 6,0,23,0. When I ran the same test using IE7, it reported that I was using Flash Player WIN 10,0,45,2. My question is how to I correct this so Kmeleon runs the correct version of Flash Player. I installed both IE version and Non-IE version of Flash Player plus Shockwave Player. Thanks for the help!