km's mouse guesture is not that controled
Posted by: simon
Date: December 27, 2009 05:33PM

i just used to the opera's mouse guesture,
but in KM there is something different about that.

that means i can not be very controlled by mouse guesture, as the time the page is loading ,i can not close it by "down right" action to close it , i should wait until page load up,then i can handle it by mouse gusture

any idea?

LOL i'm sorry for wrong forum.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2009 03:45AM by simon.

Re: km's mouse guesture is not that controled
Posted by: desga2
Date: December 27, 2009 06:39PM

Mouse gesture work fine to me in Win2K, I can close the tab with the mouse gesture "down right" while this is loading. (Right click and move the mouse down and right).

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2009 09:00PM by desga2.

Re: km's mouse guesture is not that controled
Posted by: siria
Date: December 27, 2009 07:33PM

Oh... I think I can neither, on win98 :O
So that leaves clicking either the tab name or the close-button, can live with that tongue sticking out smiley

Re: km's mouse gesture is not that controled
Posted by: jsnj
Date: December 28, 2009 01:37AM

The only reason I can think of to use the mouse gesture function of any particular browser or app is maybe for portablility. Strokeit makes alot more sense to me since it hardly uses any resources and can work with just about any app. Now they even have a portable version. No need to fiddle with each apps mouse gesture feature. It was even made by KM's original developer. I find myself trying to use my custom gestures whenever I'm on other people's PCs even though they don't have strokeit since I'm so use to using it in Windows. Anyway, enough advertising on my part :-)

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.