On the page for unofficial K-Meleons
you will find three variations of 1.0, that I made.
K-Meleon 1.0.1-ax has only Active X, and no Adblock and
no NoScript extension. It is in the look similar to 1.0.1.
although some differences are present .
K-Meleon1.0.1-mod-forCD is specially made for
use from CD, and does write nothing on the computer.
no Active X Support, but uses a fixed, invariable
configuration of Adblock because css is not possible
for Adblocking in this version.
But K-Meleon 0.9.13 update2-Mozilla184.108.40.206,
which is basically a 1.0 version using Gecko 220.127.116.11
has all the features, but also the look of the old
0.9.13, including Adblock, NoScript and Active X Support.
It uses an older k-meleon.exe which is
for Gecko 1.8 (corresponding to 1.0), which
supports all the extensions, which also the
macros configuration does. I tried to offer
this update on the official page, but this was
not wanted. So it is remains an unofficial variation.