Opera Dream Theme
Posted by: Rapido
Date: December 30, 2005 11:45PM

Hi! I just want to tell all K-Meleon freaks that a new theme has arrived here at k-m themepage I named it Opera Dream because it's just what it is.This is probably the best theme i've done so far and it will be a while until next theme arrives here at k-m from me so check it out over at themepage and download it.

Yours: Rapido

Re: Opera Dream Theme
Posted by: bst82551
Date: December 31, 2005 12:29AM

Wow... that one IS nice!
I hope you will enter the deviantART skins contest when/if we have it.

Brian

Posted by: Al.
Date: December 31, 2005 05:23AM

It's alright, however you still seem to be having a problem with the toolbar transparency, in particular the magenta is becoming slightly discoloured in spots on it Rapido. I don't know which editing programs you are using, however the discolouring occurs usually when an image (in this case an icon/bmp) is resized after the magenta is added in. Your best bet to avoid it is to resize the images first, then add in the magenta afterwards.

Date: December 31, 2005 06:00AM

Also might just add that because of the sudden influx of new themes by Rapido and friends, I've now expanded the Themes section to an additional 7th page. In the future depending upon what else gets added, I might just try and keep the limit of themes per page at (which is close enough at the moment).

Date: December 31, 2005 06:02AM

...10 per page. ;-)

Date: December 31, 2005 07:32AM

And just because yer an old pal Rapido, I added the new themes you did to your section of the themes Wiki, Rapido's Replicas:
http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?id=RapidosReplicas

Yet again because of the increase in the number of themes you have available, I decided to expand Rapido's Replica's onto a couple of new pages.

Posted by: Rapido
Date: December 31, 2005 03:27PM

Hi! I just want tell all users that I've updated the Opera Dream theme and it's now downloadable over at themepage as usual. And as for you Al I'm using TBpaint and Gif Movie Gear to fix my toolbars but I'm having a slioght problem with magenta as you say Al and I don't know how to fix that right now but I'm hopeful that I've solved this now with the new fresh update of this theme.

Yours: Rapido

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.