Development :  K-Meleon Forum
K-Meleon development related discussions. 
0.9 source
Posted by: Andrew
Date: January 15, 2005 10:47PM

Ulf has indicated that CVS has been updated to reflect the 0.9 code. Also, when we can post the downloads, there will be a ZIP file of the source available. Happy building!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 0.9 source
Posted by: ra
Date: January 15, 2005 11:17PM

Mmh, I thought he was going to fix delpref again (current CVS = .9RC2)? Anyway: Great and thanks!

Just checked CVS: Ulf didn't set a 0.9 tag (yet). This has already been forgotten several times I think... With Tortoise (yeah, shame on me *g*) I can only select between the following versions: 0.3, 0.4, 0.5 & 0.7 and these even use different naming schemes. ;-)

Date: January 15, 2005 11:24PM

Ra,

Let me check with him about that. Delpref is fixed in the latest RC.

I might need to get you to join the dev list so that Ulf can get some of this directly.
smiling smiley

Date: January 15, 2005 11:45PM

From Ulf:

"I think the anonymous CVS server is synchronized once or twice a day
with the developers CVS server. I'll look at setting a release tag when
we are actually releasing"

Posted by: jsnj
Date: January 19, 2005 05:28PM

bump

Date: January 21, 2005 05:02AM

BTW: Release tag is set. Thanks.

jsnj,

is there any way to find out which forum thread is linked where in the wiki? Or did you only want to say bump? ;)

Posted by: jsnj
Date: January 21, 2005 05:20AM

is there any way to find out which forum thread is linked where in the wiki?

The wiki page & the forum thread are cross-linked(so to speak) to each other. Whenever a user has a question or comment about getting a macro(or theme if I ever get around to doing that) to work, clicking 'Comments & Questions' from the wiki page will take them to the development forum thread. This way, it'll reduce the chances of there being various threads about just 1 macro or theme. And expecting the casual user to have to edit wiki just to ask a question is a bit much IMO.

The only reason I bumped threads was because the new wiki threads pushed some of the recent threads to the bottom of the list or the next page.

Date: January 21, 2005 05:47AM

This way, it'll reduce the chances of there being various threads about just 1 macro or theme. And expecting the casual user to have to edit wiki just to ask a question is a bit much IMO.

Yep, that's cool and makes asking questions much easier.

The only reason I bumped threads was because the new wiki threads pushed some of the recent threads to the bottom of the list or the next page.

Ah, okay. I thought you linked them somewhere and wondered how I could find out where...

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.