Re: Mozilla using Phoenix
Posted by: jesse
Date: July 04, 2003 03:05AM

interesting

Re: Mozilla using Phoenix
Posted by: zoom
Date: July 04, 2003 08:49AM

Now I have to chime in and say that Yes I do like K-Meleon, I do get somewhat frustrated sometimes with the Progress of development or the Loading of websites (It's My one true failure (Caused by a low output of Thyroid Hormone, The fake stuff isn't quite as good), I mean considering that Gecko needs to be code optimized for the x86 platform Now that Apple has shut the door by going to KHTML, that will only help K-Meleon I would think. I do have a Certificate in Basic programming from 1980 or so as a base. So I'm 43 (As of July 6th, 2003). I like K-Meleon's basic Interface, It looks and works a lot like IE, Sure It isn't perfect, What program is?

But as to MonkeeSage or asmpgmr, I have to side with K-Meleon, Stefan If You like Phoenix, Please go elsewhere, They both have My respect as They have helped Me, They didn't have to, But they did.

Now getting back on Topic, I have the Borland C++ Compiler (I had trouble remembering that), Can this one be used for Compiling K-Meleon? That's If I ever go to the Local Community College near Me and learn how to program in C++ that is. I bought It on ebay within the last Year and have used It only once on a simple example compile project.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.