I've jinxed it !
When i restarted the PC, everything was back to normal! I think @siria is wright: the files should be in the profile folder, not in default folder !
I do not know if i did it right. So here is what i did:
1. I've updated adblock.css with https://easylist-msie.adblockplus.org/rolist+easylist.tpl
( I am from Romania ).
2. I've updated fanboy***.css with https://easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/fanboy-social.txt
That worked on some sites, but not on all. I will give an example for the sites that it didn't worked: Link
. Maybe i am doing something wrong.
Maybe there is a way to add a macro that finds the ads links in a page and sends them to the lists.
Edit. I've put the modified css files in profile folder. It is even worse: now it does not blocking nothing !
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2014 04:53AM by KMfan2.