Development :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
K-Meleon development related discussions. 
kmeleon website help
Posted by: trebitzki
Date: July 16, 2009 08:36AM

The k-meleon Website badly needs overhaul. A wiki is mentioned, but it's the same clunky site. Since I like kmeleon except for a few bugs/missing features, I'd like to help revamp the site. Who do I turn to?

P.S. I've done some sites with Typo3, so I'm thinking of porting to that. Does that mean another hoster, or can sourceforge handle it? (php 5.2, mySql 5, gdlib, mod_rewrite, and so on)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: kmeleon website help
Posted by: guenter
Date: July 18, 2009 04:52AM

IMHO Mal im General posten, dort findet es mehr Beachtung - es geht alle an.

Wenn ich richtig erinnere, wurde bemeckert als das Forum während eines Tests ein neues Aussehen hatte. Viele hängen am alten Aussehen. Das Projekt ist älter als z. B. Firefox.

p.s. Wir hängen technisch von SF ab. Das Wiki wird demnächst von SF verlegt...

Posted by: ndebord
Date: July 22, 2009 03:54AM

trebitzki
The k-meleon Website badly needs overhaul. A wiki is mentioned, but it's the same clunky site. Since I like kmeleon except for a few bugs/missing features, I'd like to help revamp the site. Who do I turn to?

P.S. I've done some sites with Typo3, so I'm thinking of porting to that. Does that mean another hoster, or can sourceforge handle it? (php 5.2, mySql 5, gdlib, mod_rewrite, and so on)

trebitzki,

Just post here. As SourceForge is killing off Wikis, a replacement is going to be required down the road.

N

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2009 03:55AM by ndebord.

Posted by: jsnj
Date: October 12, 2009 07:12PM

ndebord
Just post here. As SourceForge is killing off Wikis, a replacement is going to be required down the road.

Did they make an official announcement? When is dooms day?

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.