Development :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
K-Meleon development related discussions. 
K-Meleon Beta 3 download
Posted by: Kleon
Date: August 18, 2012 09:55PM

According to the 'Development' page KM 1.6.0 Beta 3 was released on 2011-12-12. However, it has been removed from the download page.

Can I get this version from someplace else? Or was it removed for a good reason?

——————————————————————————
Windows XP Pro SP3 | K-Meleon 1.6.0 Beta2
Trying out various subspecies of the lizard smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2012 09:57PM by Kleon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: K-Meleon Beta 3 download
Posted by: kingsparrow
Date: August 19, 2012 01:51PM

I don't know what but i got beta 4 here...............

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/network/browsers/k-meleon.cfm

Posted by: JamesD
Date: August 19, 2012 05:05PM

Actually the afterdawn site is showing Beta 2.4 which is one that I released. I never heard of the afterdawn site before. It doesn't matter to me that they host it. I don't know what happened to Beta 3.

Hanlon’s razor is an eponymous adage named after Robert J. Hanlon that states: “Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

JamesD

Posted by: 4td8s
Date: August 26, 2012 03:17AM

Kleon
According to the 'Development' page KM 1.6.0 Beta 3 was released on 2011-12-12. However, it has been removed from the download page.

Can I get this version from someplace else? Or was it removed for a good reason?

no Kleon, KM 1.6b3 was mentioned on the Development page but the actual beta 3 downloads were never posted, thus ending up with non-existent links to them.

JamesD
Actually the afterdawn site is showing Beta 2.4 which is one that I released. I never heard of the afterdawn site before. It doesn't matter to me that they host it. I don't know what happened to Beta 3.

KM 1.6 beta 3 was never actually released to begin with, JamesD. never fell through. deal was not closed on b3. Otherwise, the K-meleon "Download" page should have already mentioned the beta 3.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.