Re: K-Meleon 1.6.0 Beta Development
Posted by: jar
Date: March 17, 2011 04:49PM

Thanx, Desga.

No problem, if it´s top secret information. (Still- the first or second half of a year as an answer would be sufficient enough... as I enjoy K-m as it is, I only am looking forward to new 1.9.x engine)

Best regards,
Jar.

Posted by: ndebord
Date: March 17, 2011 10:15PM

jar
Thanx, Desga.

No problem, if it´s top secret information. (Still- the first or second half of a year as an answer would be sufficient enough... as I enjoy K-m as it is, I only am looking forward to new 1.9.x engine)

Best regards,
Jar.

Jar,

Not privy to top secret info, but as far as I can tell, work is progressing on both KM 1.6 and 1.7... I suspect that Desga2 will put out a beta 3, but to my mind there is not a need to rush it as KM 1.6 beta 2 has worked out better than expected. I would like to see KM 1.7 make it from the alpha 2 to a beta 1 at some time as that engine is the same Gecko as is used in my No. 2 browser, FireFox 3.6* and would make it easier for ABP to work with K-Meleon.

* Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.15) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 ( )

N

Posted by: JamesD
Date: March 18, 2011 12:16AM

@ Matt

You asked about some Flash player controls a couple of posts back. I cannot work on the preferences system, because I don't have the technical knowledge. I have put together a macro which may be of some help. It is only an interim solution, but hopefully better than nothing. The menu shows under TOOLS - PRIVACY.

Anyone who wishes may add to my macro or ask me to add a function. If we need additional languages, just add them. In that case don't forget to change the range in the error checking.

I put this together fast, so if you find an error, please report so the macro can be updated.

F_Mgr_i.kmm

#  K-Meleon Macros (http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?id=MacroLanguage2)
#
# ---------- F_Mgr_i.kmm
#
# Dependencies        : main.kmm
# Resources           : www.macromedia.com and www.adobe.com websites 
# Preferences         : "k-meleon_FMgri.Language.ID"
# Version             : 1
# Author              : JamesD  
# --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_F_Mgr_i_Language {
$_F_Mgr_i_Error = false ; 
$__FL1 = "Take note of the number for your \n" ;
$__FL2 = "choice of language on the remote site. \n";
$__FL3 = "Enter that number at next prompt. \n\n";
$__FL4 = "1 - en-US \n";
$__FL5 = "2 - de-DE \n";
$__FL6 = "3 - es-ES \n";
$__FL7 = "4 - fr-FR \n";
$__FL8 = "5 - pl-PL \n";
$__FL9 = "6 - ru-RU ";
alert($__FL1.$__FL2.$__FL3.$__FL4.$__FL5.$__FL6.$__FL7.$__FL8.$__FL9, "Remote Language list", INFO);
$_F_Mgr_i_Lang = prompt("Enter the number for your language choice", "Remote Language choice");
$_F_Mgr_i_Lang < 1 ? $_F_Mgr_i_Error = true : 0;
$_F_Mgr_i_Lang > 6 ? $_F_Mgr_i_Error = true : 0;
$_F_Mgr_i_Error ? &_F_Mgr_i_Language3 : _F_Mgr_i_Language2 ;
}

_F_Mgr_i_Language2 {
setpref(INT,"k-meleon_FMgri.Language.ID",$_F_Mgr_i_Lang);
if (getpref(INT, "k-meleon_FMgri.Language.ID") != 0) {
	$F_Mgr_iC = false; } else { $F_Mgr_iC = true ; }
}

_F_Mgr_i_Language3 {
alert("Your choice, ".$_F_Mgr_i_Lang." is out of range", "Error - choice must be 1 to 6", EXCLAIM);
&_F_Mgr_i_Language ;
}

_F_Mgr_i_PlayerSettings {
menugrayed = $F_Mgr_iC ;
$_F_Mgr_i_LangU = getpref(INT,"k-meleon_FMgri.Language.ID");
$_F_Mgr_i_LangU==1?$_F_Mgr_P_URL="www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager02.html":0; 
$_F_Mgr_i_LangU==2?$_F_Mgr_P_URL="www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/de/flashplayer/help/settings_manager02.html":0; 
$_F_Mgr_i_LangU==3?$_F_Mgr_P_URL="www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager02.html":0; 
$_F_Mgr_i_LangU==4?$_F_Mgr_P_URL="www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/fr/flashplayer/help/settings_manager02.html":0; 
$_F_Mgr_i_LangU==5?$_F_Mgr_P_URL="www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/pl/flashplayer/help/settings_manager02.html":0; 
$_F_Mgr_i_LangU==6?$_F_Mgr_P_URL="www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/ru/flashplayer/help/settings_manager02.html":0; 
if ($kTabs) {
	opentab( $_F_Mgr_P_URL ); } else { opennew ( $_F_Mgr_P_URL ); }
}

_F_Mgr_i_ViewCookies {
menugrayed = $F_Mgr_iC ;
$_F_Mgr_i_LangU = getpref(INT,"k-meleon_FMgri.Language.ID");
$_F_Mgr_i_LangU==1?$_F_Mgr_V_URL="www.adobe.com/go/settmgr_storage_en":0; 
$_F_Mgr_i_LangU==2?$_F_Mgr_V_URL="www.adobe.com/go/settmgr_storage_de":0; 
$_F_Mgr_i_LangU==3?$_F_Mgr_V_URL="www.adobe.com/go/settmgr_storage_es":0; 
$_F_Mgr_i_LangU==4?$_F_Mgr_V_URL="www.adobe.com/go/settmgr_storage_fr":0; 
$_F_Mgr_i_LangU==5?$_F_Mgr_V_URL="www.adobe.com/go/settmgr_storage_pl":0; 
$_F_Mgr_i_LangU==6?$_F_Mgr_V_URL="www.adobe.com/go/settmgr_storage_ru":0; 
if ($kTabs) {
	opentab( $_F_Mgr_V_URL ); } else { opennew ( $_F_Mgr_V_URL ); }
}

_F_Mgr_i_BuildMenu {
$_F_Mgr_i_Popm = "Flash Manager (interim)";
setmenu("&Privacy",popup,$_F_Mgr_i_Popm,-1);
if (getpref(INT, "k-meleon_FMgri.Language.ID") != 0) {
	$F_Mgr_iC = false; } else { $F_Mgr_iC = true ; }
&_F_Mgr_i_BuildMenuP;
}

_F_Mgr_i_BuildMenuP {
setmenu($_F_Mgr_i_Popm,macro,"Flash player privacy settings",_F_Mgr_i_PlayerSettings,0);
setmenu($_F_Mgr_i_Popm,macro,"View Flash Cookies or LSO",_F_Mgr_i_ViewCookies,1);
setmenu($_F_Mgr_i_Popm,macro,"Remote Language choice",_F_Mgr_i_Language,2);
rebuildmenu($_F_Mgr_i_Popm);
}

$OnInit=$OnInit."_F_Mgr_i_BuildMenu;";
$macroModules=$macroModules."F_Mgr_i;";

Posted by: 4td8s
Date: March 18, 2011 12:23AM

ndebord

Not privy to top secret info, but as far as I can tell, work is progressing on both KM 1.6 and 1.7... I suspect that Desga2 will put out a beta 3, but to my mind there is not a need to rush it as KM 1.6 beta 2 has worked out better than expected. I would like to see KM 1.7 make it from the alpha 2 to a beta 1 at some time as that engine is the same Gecko as is used in my No. 2 browser, FireFox 3.6* and would make it easier for ABP to work with K-Meleon.

OR KM 1.7 may have to be scrapped altogether for development of a K-Meleon 2.0 with GRE 2.0 runtime like in Firefox 4.0 (though that might be a big longshot).
the GREs in current K-meleon 1.5x versions are really falling behind the times and the Mozilla Firefox guys are moving at a faster pace as the final release of Firefox 4.0 is almost a week away from being released.

read this ndebord:
http://people.mozilla.com/~sayrer/2011/temp/process.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2011 12:26AM by 4td8s.

Posted by: ndebord
Date: March 18, 2011 02:24AM

4td8s
ndebord

OR KM 1.7 may have to be scrapped altogether for development of a K-Meleon 2.0 with GRE 2.0 runtime like in Firefox 4.0 (though that might be a big longshot).
the GREs in current K-meleon 1.5x versions are really falling behind the times and the Mozilla Firefox guys are moving at a faster pace as the final release of Firefox 4.0 is almost a week away from being released.

read this ndebord:
http://people.mozilla.com/~sayrer/2011/temp/process.html

4td8s,

C'mon, get real here. We're still working FF 3.5.xxx and SM 2.0xxx for KM 1.6.xxxx right now and FF 3.6.xxx and SM 2.1xxx for Km 1.7. As Mozzila will support FF 3.6 and SM 2.1 for another year or two, it is enough work to get KM 1.6 and KM 1.7 (Gecko 1.9.xxx) up and running without worrying about what would probably be called KM 1.8 right now (aka FF4, Gecko 2.0). I mean the biggest problem is that omnibus GRE where Mozilla changed the basic structure away from modules into one humungeous, hard to work with Gecko engine. SIGH

N

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2011 02:25AM by ndebord.

Posted by: Matt
Date: March 18, 2011 11:48AM

Thanks James, that was really quick. I do probably something wrong because flash player privacy setting and view flash cookies are always grayed out. Only remote language choice remains active.
I have flash dll file in /plugins folder only. I don't have flash installed if it's somehow relevant.

Date: March 20, 2011 04:35PM

@ Matt

Oops. Let me do some more checking.

Sorry, I did not test completely. I got in a hurry to leave on trip. Anyway there is a missing & in the code.

Replace the following line
$_F_Mgr_i_Error ? &_F_Mgr_i_Language3 : _F_Mgr_i_Language2 ;
with this line
$_F_Mgr_i_Error ? &_F_Mgr_i_Language3 : &_F_Mgr_i_Language2 ;

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2011 05:21PM by JamesD.

Posted by: desga2
Date: March 20, 2011 08:42PM

@ Matt and JamesD;
About add a Flash Manager, Yes we can added it in next release.
I already have it in mind because I saw it in Iron Browser.
But I'm not sure if add it in Preferences panel or in menus with a macro as JamesD did it.

@ JamesD:

Please, you can read this existed pref, instead to set the new pref "k-meleon_FMgri.Language.ID", to open the correct language and simplify the macro code:
general.useragent.locale

And, please if you can add the macro to MacroLibrary.

Thanks.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2011 08:57PM by desga2.

Date: March 20, 2011 09:49PM

@ desga2

I have new code for Flash Manager macro. ( see below )

I do have a question. When I have Javascript set to off and use the macro, I get a message that Flash is required. I do have Flash. When I have Policy Manager set to allow Javascript on these two web domains, they work right. Should I do something to force Javascript in the macro? Also I took "(interim)" out of the menu name.

F_Mgr.kmm

#  K-Meleon Macros (http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?id=MacroLanguage2)
#
# ---------- F_Mgr.kmm
#
# Dependencies        : main.kmm
# Resources           : www.macromedia.com and www.adobe.com websites 
# Preferences         : "general.useragent.locale"
# Version             : 1.1
# Author              : JamesD  
# --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_F_Mgr_PlayerSettings {
$_F_Mgr_LangFull = getpref(STRING,"general.useragent.locale");
$_F_Mgr_Lang = substr($_F_Mgr_LangFull,0,2);
$_F_Mgr_P1="www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/";
$_F_Mgr_P2="/flashplayer/help/settings_manager02.html";
$_F_Mgr_P_URL=$_F_Mgr_P1 . $_F_Mgr_Lang . $_F_Mgr_P2;
if ($kTabs) {
	opentab( $_F_Mgr_P_URL ); } else { opennew ( $_F_Mgr_P_URL ); }
}

_F_Mgr_ViewCookies {
$_F_Mgr_LangFull = getpref(STRING,"general.useragent.locale");
$_F_Mgr_Lang = substr($_F_Mgr_LangFull,0,2);
$_F_Mgr_V1="www.adobe.com/go/settmgr_storage_";
$_F_Mgr_V_URL=$_F_Mgr_V1 . $_F_Mgr_Lang ;
if ($kTabs) {
	opentab( $_F_Mgr_V_URL ); } else { opennew ( $_F_Mgr_V_URL ); }
}

_F_Mgr_BuildMenu {
$_F_Mgr_Popm = "Flash Manager";
setmenu("&Privacy",popup,$_F_Mgr_Popm,-1);
&_F_Mgr_BuildMenuP;
}

_F_Mgr_BuildMenuP {
setmenu($_F_Mgr_Popm,macro,"Flash player privacy settings",_F_Mgr_PlayerSettings,0);
setmenu($_F_Mgr_Popm,macro,"View Flash Cookies or LSO",_F_Mgr_ViewCookies,1);
rebuildmenu($_F_Mgr_Popm);
}

$OnInit=$OnInit."_F_Mgr_BuildMenu;";
$macroModules=$macroModules."F_Mgr;";

Date: March 21, 2011 01:03PM

F_mgr is now in the MacroLibrary. I added warning in statusbar about requiring Javascript.

Posted by: desga2
Date: March 22, 2011 10:21PM

A lot of thanks to Matt and JamesD. smiling smiley

K-Meleon in Spanish

Posted by: Matt
Date: March 23, 2011 04:56PM

Yes, could be under Privacy menu. This thing with pref panel was just a suggestion. Thanks James and desga - nice work smiling smiley

Posted by: siria
Date: April 10, 2011 10:21AM

In embed.jar, in mozilla.xhtml, there's a little spelling typo inherited from the troubleshooting.kmm
Never wanted to be so nitpicky and didn't mention it when it first came up, but if it's now getting an official part of the browser and especially the localizing files, you probably want to correct it ;-)
Acc. to dictionaries it's "Privilege", not "Priviledge".
Seems a fairly common typo, google lists 1 million hits, compared to 55 millions without d, and even got an own blog entry: http://librarytypos.blogspot.com/2007/06/june-20-2007-priviledge_20.html

JamesD
F_mgr is now in the MacroLibrary. I added warning in statusbar about requiring Javascript.
Stumbled over something interesting while looking at main.kmm yesterday. There's actually a native way how to handle warnings for macros needing javascript:
&ExecMacros_JavaScript
Lots of gems hidden in that main.kmm, am often amazed, and learn a lot of little macrolanguage tricks there smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2011 10:23AM by siria.

Date: April 10, 2011 11:47AM

@ siria

Pretty obvious that spelling is not my top item. Yes it needs to be changed.

Good find on the &ExecMacros_JavaScript. Does this leave JavaScript on at the completion of the macro?

Posted by: switcher
Date: April 10, 2011 01:12PM

@ siria

Added troubleshooting.kmm macro only for Beta versions; Help -> Troubleshooting -> Check Priviledge
http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/kmeleon16#line44

Date: April 10, 2011 03:14PM

@James: Nonsense, your spelling is perfect! smiling smiley We all do little typos occasionally, who cares, it just shouldn't be in the program and localization templates. And perhaps not quite so much in the wiki, but that's our fault, who know the language a bit better and don't correct :cool:

JamesD
ExecMacros_JavaScript. Does this leave JavaScript on at the completion of the macro?

Haven't tried, but to me doesn't look so from the code. Probably wouldn't be easy to get KM to toggle back only *after* all the desired macro actions are finished completely...
Anyway, the most important thing is that the user gets a clear confirmation box that wakes him up, and if he's paranoid like me he'll quickly figure out that he has to toggle back manually.

BTW "ExecMacros_List" sounds quite interesting too... It delivers us items from a ;-separated list, one by one with a ready made variable "$ListItem" to be further used in our macros smiling smiley

Back to main.kmm, it's cool to find "mailto" automatically removed from copylinkURL smiling smiley But it certainly would help if a native English would check new text additions, also grammarwise. Like that:
macroinfo=_("Copy Link Location delete 'mailto:' when link starts with it (mail links)");

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2011 03:24PM by siria.

Date: April 10, 2011 03:56PM

siria
Back to main.kmm, it's cool to find "mailto" automatically removed from copylinkURL smiling smiley But it certainly would help if a native English would check new text additions, also grammarwise. Like that:
macroinfo=_("Copy Link Location delete 'mailto:' when link starts with it (mail links)");

I might write it this way.
macroinfo=_("Copy Link Location. Delete 'mailto:' when link begins with it. (mail links)");

I have not checked to see if this makes the string too long.

Date: April 10, 2011 11:34PM

Yes, I think there should be some 'break' before 'delete' smiling smiley

Noticed another thing, concerning new macrolanguage function.
As posted by Dorian on the KM16 wiki page, in "what's new":

InjectJS now return the result of the script (when applicable).

It would be nice to have that new function also for those handy macros in main.kmm, named "JS_hndlDoc", "JS_hndlDocs", "JS_hndlTop" (guess only those 3 are concerned)
It actually does work fine when I simply change their first lines in main.kmm from
injectJS("(function()...
to
$JS_return=injectJS("(function()...
smiling smiley
"$JS_return" is just a name suggestion of course, can be named anything else.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2011 11:37PM by siria.

Date: April 13, 2011 06:49PM

siria

I have updated MacroLanguage2 to reflect the new capability.

http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/MacroLanguage2#injectJS()

Date: June 06, 2011 08:36PM

Great James smiling smiley

Noticed a little tiny bug in the commands.html (a gem that I need kinda often smiling smiley). Not sure if it's known already but anyway: The index links in the beginning are all hard-coded to link to xthost. Must have to do with that "base" thing in the code, guess simply deleting that line would fix them all.
Didn't notice it for so long since I'm so used to FindAsYouType (yet another gem I can't live without smiling smiley)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2011 08:37PM by siria.

Date: June 18, 2011 08:25AM

Perhaps it was noted already, well possible but not sure, so anyway:
The error console gives that error for "page load error" pages:
Security Error: Content at about:neterror?e=dnsNotFound&u=http%3A//xyz.com&c=UTF-8&d=xyz.com%20could%20not%20be%20found.%20Please%20check%20the%20name%20and%20try%20again. may not load or link to chrome://global/skin/icons/warning-16.png.

Wonder if perhaps that may be related to the cache bugs in 1.6beta, e.g. when restoring a session in "KM-offline" mode, then pages that are not available in cache are completely ignored and lost, no tab for them.
Funnily when restoring the same session, even afterwards, in "KM-online/system offline" mode then the tabs work okay after a short wait, error tabs are there with the broken URLs. They are opened with a blank URL bar while the browser still thinks it were connected, and when it finally realizes the connection is broken, all the 'Empty' titles jump to "page load error" and now their URLs appear in the bar. Am using that workaround all the time.

No idea if that could also have something to do with messed favicons, sometimes when there are page load errors and I force-reload a page, they seem to skip just 1 tab in their counting. Then again, guess this prob existed already in earlier versions, e.g. 154.

Date: June 22, 2011 09:56PM

JamesD
siria

I have updated MacroLanguage2 to reflect the new capability.
http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/MacroLanguage2#injectJS()

AARGH... There I was SO happy to finally get a chance to get some javascript-variable returned back into a macro, for further processing, and now I'm finding this new function seems to crop all values after max 127 characters?? *sniff* :-(
Or is it just me?? How in the world can one get back something longer into a macro variable? Via clipboard wouldn't help, find no way to put something in it by JS in gecko, but generally, it seemed to me that macros just start scripts and jump immediately to the next macro line, they don't wait until the script is finished, or something like that, was my impression lately after much experimenting around. Then again, returning at least this cropped variable seems to wait a bit. No idea. The most re-occuring injectJS prob for me has always been that there's no pause-command in macros (and no, awhile back I tried with utils.dll, and for whatever I tried that, the pause didn't work right)

Just wanna return some longer text from a javascript variable into a macro variable, and use it further.

When I use "document.write" in the script, just for testing, there appears the full text. Yet when I return the very same JS variable to the macro and put it in a macro "alert", it's cropped after 127 signs.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2011 07:45AM by siria.

Date: June 22, 2011 10:52PM

siria
Just wanna return some longer text from a javascript variable into a macro variable, and use it further.

I don't pretend to know how much Javascript an injectJS() can do, but would it be possible to write to a file, close the file, wait on the return from fClose and then report to the variable that is to receive the return from injectJS()? You could the have the next step do a readfile() for the data. Readfile() will go to 32k of data.

Date: June 23, 2011 11:08AM

JamesD
I don't pretend to know how much Javascript an injectJS() can do, but would it be possible to write to a file, close the file, wait on the return from fClose and then report to the variable that is to receive the return from injectJS()?

Hmm, thanks for helping, but am not sure... Suspecting there may be those difficult permission probs again with writing files, but that "wait" thing sounds very interesting: What function is that, how is it used??

For the current macro I've finally found a workaround that's okay, by making the variable a global one (as navigator property), hashing it with many looped injectJS-commands and passing it in puzzle pieces back to macro code! Sticking them together again with that "while" loop - oh my, but hey, it works, that's what counts. Hmpf.

Edit: Yeah sorting lists works fine now, and passing long JS variables back into a macro too. Just not yet "onInit", what I initially intended it for, it seems like injectJS does nothing yet at this point. But never mind, that macro was stupid anyway, and well possible some day those functions will come in handy for another macro smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2011 02:42PM by siria.

Date: June 24, 2011 02:14PM

Hey, does anyone need to restart to change any tab settings??
Just noticed on my system it suffices to just open a new window smiling smiley smiling smiley
After some testing, this seems to go for all settings in F2 > Tabbed Browsing > Tab Bar. Great! grinning smiley
The tab size even works instantly, in the old window.

That sheet still claims that one had "to restart K-Meleon to make changes take effect." Should it be changed into something like "Changes will take effect in new windows", or such?

Posted by: deadlock
Date: July 07, 2011 08:36PM

Found out why IconCache.dat gets corrupted by force refresh.

If a new icon is found there are three
components being added to IconCache.dat.

Sample: http://www.google.com/search?q=bug

The sample adds this to dat-file:
- ICON
- http://www.google.com/
- http://www.google.com/favicon.ico

On force refresh, KM 1.6b2 deletes
the wrong icon and the key
http://<server>/favicon.ico.

Reproduce:
- delete IconCache.dat
- launch site1 with site1/favicon.ico
- launch site2 with site2/favicon.ico
- launch site1 with site1/favicon.ico
- force refresh
Result: site2 has icon of site1

Successfully removed the problem
in CVS version by deleting the
server entry too, deleting the
right ICON and modifying the keys
of icons below the deleted one.

Favicons can be refreshed again.
SiteIcons need additional fixes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2011 09:49PM by deadlock.

Date: July 09, 2011 09:51AM

Found out why IconCache.dat is created
on exit although cache is disabled.

kmeleon.favicons.cached;false

The program attempts to get this setting
from preferences and fails.
Preferences are already destroyed.

Then IconCache.dat is written, because
default value is TRUE.

Fixable with boolean value in
favicon's own class.

Date: July 14, 2011 08:07PM

Beta3:
FavIcons and SiteIcons can force reload
without problems in IconCache.dat now.

If several SiteIcons are located on the same server,
all icons of this host are deleted from IconCache.dat
and current location's icon is added.

Beta2:
If SiteIcon is on a different server:
- bookmarks show no icon
- tabs, title and url bar use SiteIcon
- bookmarks use FavIcon on force reload only

What should be used/ignored if:

1) SiteIcon is located on a different server.
2) SiteIcon is located on a different server but same domain.
3) SiteIcon and FavIcon are available.

Any ideas/comments?

Posted by: km4ever
Date: August 13, 2011 02:03PM

Many thanks deadlock, guenter and disrupted for bug fixes in b3, it's very stable.

Question to Dorian and/or desga2: Are there any plans about an Gecko update for 1.6 Beta3?

Latest NewFox for K-Meleon is 1.0.8 http://downloads.mozdev.org/newsfox/
Latest Flashblock http://flashblock.mozdev.org/installation2.html#current with at least one important Bug 23456 fix

Posted by: guenter
Date: August 13, 2011 03:01PM

There is a recent GRE 1.9.1.20pre that is build with Visual Studio 2005/VC8 and uses Dorian's patches for K-Meleon 1.6 variants @ http://dhost.info/kmeleonskins/1.9.1.20preVC8.7z

Absolutely no warranties on the files and whether You can get an update done.

It is only for PPL that know how to update a K-Meleon themselves when they get hold of a suitable GRE.

Please make sure that You read and understood deasg2's GRE Update tutorial if You do not how to or did not update a GRE Yourself before.

p.s. If You are not certain what You are doing do not work with Your daily used version but with a backup.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2011 03:03PM by guenter.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.