Calculatormatik is a math tool that includes many calculators and converters:
Freemake Video Converter 4.0:
OCHD (1/43 on Virus Total):
-Download acceleration (AKA multi-part) whenever possible (up to 40 connections per file).
-HTTP links support (direct download).
-Resume download support whenever possible.
-Global download speed limit.
-Slot limit (up to 20 slots) for simultaneous downloads.
-Automatic retry on download fail.
-File list Drag&Drop (Ctrl+Click, Shift+Click or Shift+up and down arrow keys)
-Lightweight: you can add thousands of links.
-HTTP Proxy support.
-Automatic Extract/Uncompress files.
-Automatic system shutdown.
F*EX (Frams' Fast File EXchange) is a service to send big (large, huge, giant, ...) files from a user A to a user B:
* file transfer of virtually unlimited file size
* recipient and sender only need an e-mail program and a web browser - of any kind, they do not have to install any software
(the F*EX server itself is UNIX based)
* RESEND and REGET for resuming after link failures at last sent byte
* auto-notification of recipient
* auto-deletion after download
* auto-deletion after expiration date (default: 5 days)
* full-users can create one time upload URLs for foreign users
* full-users can create sub-users, who can send only to this full-user
* full-users can create groups, an analogy to mailing lists, but for files
* admin can allow (internal or external) user self-registration
* admin can allow upload to public recipients without authentification
* admin can allow upload for LAN users without registration (anonymous upload)
* Sending to multiple recipients needs storage on the server only once
* F*EX is a HTTP web-service and needs no firewall-tunnels
* maintenance-free: no admin interaction necessary besides creating new F*EX accounts
* support for streams, too
* for real UNIX users, there are the shell programs fexsend and fexget to avoid annoying web browser usage
* protocol and source-code free available
Seaside - Start multiple Skype sessions:
Edited 19 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2013 05:03PM by panzer.