Peek Through is an application which makes the foreground window transparent with the press of Hot Keys. You may adjust the amount of transparency and the Hot Keys. You also have the ability to “click through” the transparent window onto the window beneath it:
Path Editor is a small utility that makes path management very straightforward with it’s intuitive user interface and drag-and-drop simplicity.
* Friendly intuitive user interface.
* Edit System or Current User Path.
* Edit any HKCU registry key (in advanced mode)
* Optionally display expanded environment variables used in the path.
* Automatically clean path of missing and duplicate entries.
* Rearrange entries using buttons or drag-and-drop.
* Double-click a path entry to open directory in a file explorer.
* Add a directory by dragging the directory (or a file) from a file explorer.
* Use /c on the command line to clean, save, and exit with no user interaction.
* Path Editor is distributed under the Simplified BSD License
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2012 09:20AM by panzer.