XMedia Recode 184.108.40.206
* Archives compression (Zip & Zip64 format)
* Archives encryption (AES128 & AES256 encryption algorithms)
* Storage on local hard drive, network drive, USB key, FTP, FTPs (with implicit and explicit SSL / TLS) or SFTP server
* Source file filters (by extension, subdirectory, regular expression, size, date, status, with AND/OR/NOT logical operators)
* Incremental, differential and full backup support
* Support for delta backup (store only modified parts of your files)
* Archives merges : You can merge contiguous archives into one single archive to save storage space.
* As of date recovery : Areca allows you to recover your archives (or single files) as of a specific date.
* Transaction mechanism : All critical processes (such as backups or merges) are transactional. This guarantees your backups' integrity.
* Backup reports : Areca generates backup reports that can be stored on your disk or sent by email.
* Post backup scripts : Areca can launch shell scripts after backup.
* Files permissions, symbolic links and named pipes can be stored and recovered. (Linux only)
* Easy graphical user interface boots from CD in less than a minute
* No installation needed; runs from a CD-ROM or a USB stick
* Saves and restores Windows and Linux machines
* Automatically finds local network shares
* Access your files even if you can't log in
* Recover deleted pictures, documents, and other files
* Internet access with a full-featured browser to download drivers
* Live CD download size is only about 200MB
Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2011 02:37PM by panzer.