is a very small tool to configure your services.
* Save/Load state in XML.
* Enable/Disable/Startup/Manual/Stop/Pause/Resume in multiple selected services at once with one key press.
* Group by State or by Startup type.
* Shows parent and child services.
* Win32/Kernel services.
* Test load, tells you changes that would have been applied if you load a state.
* Selects all services depending on a service or vice versa.
* Available for x86 and x64.
* Vista aware, doesn't run without administrator priviledges.
* Runs under Windows 7.
* Automatic updates.