Off-Topic :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All which isn't K-Meleon related. 
Pages: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 44
Re: Flowplayer
Posted by: foobarly
Date: May 20, 2009 11:27AM

reeko124
Third time I mentioned this browser. Felt it should go in this thread. It probably already is in here somewhere lol

Arora Browser

[...]

Looks really interesting, Reeko124, but isn't the windows version lagging in development? Is it portable?

--- sig ---

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: panzer
Date: May 20, 2009 01:51PM

Flock 2.5
SRWare Iron 2.0.178.0
Asencry ASEncry stands for "absolutely secure encryption" and uses one time pad encryption.
Win7codecs

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2009 02:01PM by panzer.

Date: May 20, 2009 02:43PM

VSuite Ramdisk

http://www.wolframalpha.com/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2009 02:50PM by panzer.

Date: May 20, 2009 04:48PM

Hitman Pro Hitman Pro 3 is a fast all-in-one tool to find, identify and remove viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, rootkits and other malware.

ColorZilla ColorZilla is an extension for Mozilla Firefox and the Mozilla Suite. It assists web developers and graphic designers with color related tasks - both basic and advanced.

Date: May 20, 2009 05:40PM

iQ Browser iQ Browser comes with a smarter memory optimization system, requiring just 2.268M of RAM at startup, less than one third of Internet Explorer 7 and one tenth of Firefox.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2009 05:40PM by panzer.

Date: May 20, 2009 06:26PM

Comodo Memory Firewall Comodo Memory Firewall is a buffer overflow detection and prevention tool which provides the ultimate defence against one of the most serious and common attack types on the Internet - the buffer overflow attack.

Date: May 20, 2009 06:30PM

PriMus-DCF Primus-DCF is a free and complete software that allows Engineers, Architects, Surveyors and building contractors to easily create bills of quantities and estimates for the building industry through a very user-friendly interface.

Date: May 20, 2009 06:34PM

Dexpot Dexpot 1.4 turns your monitor into up to 20. It creates and manages virtual desktops and enables you to work far more efficiently and comfortably with many simultaneously opened windows on Windows 95/98/ME and NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista (incl. x64).

Date: May 20, 2009 06:40PM

URL Snooper URL Snooper can identify URLs that are hidden behind javascript or activex scripts. It can be used to identify the URLs for streaming video and audio files so they can be downloaded locally.

Date: May 20, 2009 06:43PM
Date: May 20, 2009 06:47PM
Date: May 20, 2009 06:48PM
Date: May 20, 2009 06:50PM
Date: May 20, 2009 07:05PM
Date: May 20, 2009 07:09PM
Posted by: reeko124
Date: May 20, 2009 07:21PM

foobarly
reeko124
Third time I mentioned this browser. Felt it should go in this thread. It probably already is in here somewhere lol

Arora Browser

[...]

Looks really interesting, Reeko124, but isn't the windows version lagging in development? Is it portable?

i see what you mean there being a couple 6.1 versions and it is 6.0. I do believe it is portable. Just give it a tryu maybe you'd like it. It passed every test that I ran it through but the acid3 test

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2009 07:21PM by reeko124.

Date: May 20, 2009 07:52PM

Warning! New browswer found (I think). grinning smiley
Extreme caution!

Space Time 3D
Space Time 3D is a web browser that displays multiple web pages simultaneously in a 3D space, allowing for the simultaneous browsing of multiple web pages and the navigation of web pages as objects in a 3D virtual space.

Date: May 20, 2009 08:30PM
Date: May 20, 2009 08:35PM

gMote gMote is a free program that allows you to record mouse gestures and associate them with applications, websites, and Windows tasks. You can then launch those whenever you need them by drawing the specific gesture associated with the program or task you need on-screen.

Date: May 20, 2009 08:39PM
Date: May 20, 2009 08:41PM

SequoiaView

WinDirStat

Close’n Forget Close’n Forget is a free Firefox extension that allows you to close out a tab or window and instantly erase traces of the site(s) you were browsing in that tab or window (cookies and/or history) without erasing those from other browsing activity. It adds a single red button in your browser toolbar that can provide instant 1-click privacy.

Canaware NetNotes Canaware NetNotes is a free program that can capture web pages and stores and organizes them within a searchable, local knowledge base. It can capture entire pages or individual elements such as paragraphs, images, or certain code snippets, and allows you to edit them using a full-fledged WYSIWYG article editor.

The Favorite Start Page The Favorite Start Page is a free software that takes your existing browser bookmarks and creates a "home page" that visually represents them inside expandable "boxes.

TubeMaster Plus TubeMaster Plus is a free tool that can download streaming video and audio files from almost any media sharing site, including sites with anti-leeching protection. TubeMaster Plus also can convert downloaded videos to several formats, offers a video search function across multiple video sources, and offers a downloadble audio mp3 search function.

Click&Clean Click&Clean is a free tool that works alongside CCleaner to provide 1-click hard drive and browser cleanup from within Internet Explorer, Firefox, or the desktop Quick Launch bar. It can perform an instant, complete uninterrupted cleanup with CCleaner without exiting the browser or dealing with prompts and dilags.

Time Machiner Time Machiner is a web service that can be used to send emails to anyone on a future date, useful as reminders to yourself or others about future appointment or pre-scheduled birthday/anniversary congratulation notes, and so on.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2009 08:51PM by panzer.

Posted by: Paul
Date: May 20, 2009 10:07PM

panzer
PowerTools Lite

@ panzer & disrupted, anyone else. Do you use registry cleaners? I used this lite version of the JV16 powertools and it wrecked my computer! I lost internet connection,on shutdown it froze on the 'windows is shutting down' screen. Thank goodness for ERUNT!

When I lock through the 'geek' type forums ie bleepingcomp' com. They really insist you should not use them without expert guidence.Just wondered what you and others thought. smiling smiley

Posted by: reeko124
Date: May 20, 2009 10:13PM

you know what paul. I have had that messed up my registry by not letting me open up regedit. So now I am very leary installing stuff and rather use portable things that have no bearing on my registry.

Posted by: foobarly
Date: May 21, 2009 01:11PM

reeko124

you know what paul. I have had that messed up my registry by not letting me open up regedit. So now I am very leary installing stuff and rather use portable things that have no bearing on my registry.

I second that. :O

(and thanks for the arora reply, reeko)

--- sig ---

Date: May 22, 2009 01:25PM

Paul
panzer
PowerTools Lite

@ panzer & disrupted, anyone else. Do you use registry cleaners? I used this lite version of the JV16 powertools and it wrecked my computer! I lost internet connection,on shutdown it froze on the 'windows is shutting down' screen. Thank goodness for ERUNT!

When I lock through the 'geek' type forums ie bleepingcomp' com. They really insist you should not use them without expert guidence.Just wondered what you and others thought. smiling smiley

OTools Lite is a new software and has birth problems.

Look at this: http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-registry-cleaner.htm

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2009 01:26PM by panzer.

Date: May 22, 2009 01:36PM
Date: May 22, 2009 03:17PM
Date: May 22, 2009 03:36PM

Free online stock market game: http://www.updown.com/

Storybook Storybook is a free (open source) novel-writing tool for creative writers, novelists and authors which will help you to keep an overview of multiple plot-lines while writing books, novels or other written works.

RoughDraft

Double Driver

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2009 03:40PM by panzer.

Date: May 22, 2009 04:06PM
Date: May 22, 2009 04:38PM

Closure Free online flash platform/puzzle game with a philosophical twist. Except for a few deliberately placed light sources, the game environment is shrouded in darkness, and the only physical reality that exists in the game is that which you are able to see; all else is void.

Rooms Rooms is a free point & click flash puzzle game where the goal is to find a way out of a mansion set in some sort of alternate reality.

Risk

Frets on Fire Frets On Fire is a free version of the game called Guitar Hero.

Hidden and Dangerous

Warsow

Imagen Imagen has a unique capability to play sequentially numbered images like they are a single video file.

Derelict

For kids of all ages

Net storm: Islands at War

Special Fooby section:
Fire&Dragons, Gates Of Destiny

Knights of Dillaria: Twin Worlds

Runesword2

Wandering Knights

Edited 14 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2009 08:15PM by panzer.

Pages: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 44

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.