Thanks for the answer.
I always used a trunk version, and during the last install, I didn't took attention and used the normal install. So, no more update ...
I'll correct it soon.
 Nice, it works like a charm with 1.3.29
I have another bug, I don't know if it's due to the same problem.
If I enter http://localhost
, it doesn't work, it does nothing, and gives no error message.
If I replace it with http://127.0.0.1
, it works.
If you can test it, with a server obviously ...
(For example xampp)
Mozilla/5.0 (x11; U; Linux x86_64; fr-FR; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Ubuntu/12.04 K-Meleon/76.0
Mail : alain [dot] aupeix [at] wanadoo [dot] fr
Ubuntu 12.04 - Gramps 3.4.9 - Harbour 3.2.0 - Hwgui 2.20-3 - K-Meleon 76.0 rc
Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2011 09:16AM by JujuLand.