To me the preview makes sense. Sometimes I store a download on hdd and if I install later the preview is usefull.
I'm with guenter i stored a lot of skins in my HD and later install some but don't remember theme looks and the web from download it.
jsnj must be referer to new NSIS version 2.31, you can found .nlf language files in NSIS instalation dir \NSIS\Contrib\Language files
My NSIS script for instalation skin have this complete changelog:
Changelog Skin Extension Setup 2.0:
- Reduce from ~1000 to ~300 lines of code in nsi file. (deleted code unused for skins)
- Now a skin extension size is ~150 KB.
- Now isn't needed close KM for install a skin. (but remmember that restart KM is needed
for change skin take effect)
- Only english license is needed.
- Presentation must be universal, one image file for all languages.
(only menu language is different, skin not change)
+ New presentation method improved in setup with a preview page.
+ New icon for setup.
+ New Howto.txt file for dummies.
+ More comments in code to help config of the setup.
+ More options added to finish page; run, readme, link.
+ Language strings added and changes. (in .nlf files)
+ Others minor changes in code for adapted to a skin extension setup.
K-Meleon in Spanish
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2007 12:08PM by desga2.