Thanx
Posted by: panzer
Date: December 31, 2009 01:42PM

Since devs are to proud (or too shy) to thank everyone here, i will do it for them:
Thanx disrupted for great set of extensions, thanx desga and gunter for keeping an eye on all spamers on forum, thanx JamesD, siria, ndeboard, kko and especially Dorian.
Thanx for all of you who did not get mentioned (there is too many of you) who contibuted to the project.

I hope we all see us here on 31.12. 2010, when version 1.7 will get out. Kmeleon itself told me that. grinning smiley

Cheers and a Happy new Year!

Re: Thanx
Posted by: Robin
Date: December 31, 2009 02:02PM

Seconded - here's hoping 2010 starts to be great , prosperous and filled with peace for everyone !

Robin

Re: Thanx
Posted by: guenter
Date: December 31, 2009 03:45PM

panzer

Thanx for all of you who did not get mentioned (there is too many of you) who contibuted to the project.

I hope we all see us here on 31.12. 2010, when version 1.7 will get out. Kmeleon itself told me that. grinning smiley

Cheers and a Happy new Year!

I want to thank all that "have created and maintained the browser".

I wish to mention Alex (who extra came over to post here too from KM_RU),
Matt from PL ...

K-Meleon's translators alain - xGrind, who have done an especially time consuming job.

PPL that gave forum support - or posted in forum to cheer us up.

panzer who contributed software reviews, Gorilla jokes ... ppl with bug reports...
smiling smiley

Also PPL that contribute but are rarely here e.g. mark307 (e.g. spelling support),
Rapido (skins), ...

I hope this community effort will continue to be.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2009 03:59PM by guenter.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.