General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Building K-Meleon using MSVC 8.0 and Mozilla-Build
Posted by: Ken
Date: March 28, 2009 01:17AM

Hi all,

I have been trying to build K-Meleon using MSVC 8.0 without any success. The k-meleon project failed at link time with the error indicating the libraries were built with older version of compiler (see below). I tried with both the K-MeleonBE1.5.7z and Moz.SDK.1.8.1.rar.

Can someone tell me which source base I shouldl use to build the Mozilla libraries? It would be good if I could build the Mozilla libraries using MSVC 8.0 and the current Mozilla-Build system (I think it is version 1.3) since I don't have any earlier version of compilers.

Thanks everyone,
Ken

=================

1>warning C4727: PCH named c:\k-meleon\source\k-meleon\release\k-meleon.pch with same timestamp found in c:\k-meleon\source\k-meleon\Release\StdAfx.obj and c:\k-meleon\source\k-meleon\Release\PrintSetupDialog.obj. Using first PCH.

1>StdAfx.obj : error LNK2005: ___@@_PchSym_@00@UxxhUxfiivmgUkiqUCAAJRADRCEPpRnvovlmUhlfixvUpRnvovlmUivovzhvUhgwzucOlyq@ already defined in PrintSetupDialog.obj

1>fatal error C1047: The object or library file '..\mozilla\mozilla\dist\lib\xpcomglue.lib' was created with an older compiler than other objects; rebuild old objects and libraries

Options: ReplyQuote

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.