General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Help, Help the words over my tool bars are gone
Posted by: slystone
Date: August 24, 2008 12:46AM

I wasjust surfing with k-meleon and,,, To make a long story short I went to close K-meleon down, I looked up and all the topics, writting on the left hand side on top of the toolbars........ are gone. And I mean bookmarks, tools, edit, they are all gone. I can't do anything becuase there are nothing to click on. The icons are there star,arrows,printer, but there words are gone!!!!!Under the address bar K-Meleleon home and forums are still there. Any one???? Is this a bug? Or is this something anyone has heard of? I can't bookmark this page, I've got nothing to click on to save it to. Yes I can I'm freaking out. I think I'm going to be doing a uninstall and reinstall. If this is the case are there more than one folder where I have to delete multi folders? I had to research opera because it was installing like I left it. I need a clean install.

I'm not crazy and or drunk at least not now!! This has been such a good browser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help, Help the words over my tool bars are gone
Posted by: disrupted
Date: August 24, 2008 01:18AM

inside kmeleon click the F2 button on your keyboard to open preferences.
inside preferences, click on toolbars under gui appearance.

make sure 'hide menu bar' option is not checked.

Re: Help, Help the words over my tool bars are gone
Posted by: slystone
Date: August 24, 2008 06:16PM

Yea it was but I didn't check it. Could it have been checked since I installed it? What ever I have to say that I've come here twice and twice I've gotten the right answers. I have used other forums where the members don't know the product as well. I really thought every one was going to think I was crazy.THANKS. This browser smokes, i think it's faster than foxfire.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.