General :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
General discussion about K-Meleon 
Continuous Reload & Frame Reload Macros
Posted by: pierre16
Date: August 11, 2008 03:46PM

1) I use the continuous reload and frame reload functions often. In KM 1.02, I routed the macros for them to accelerator keys. These macros are not in KM 1.5. Can anybody help?

2) Can anybody help me create a macrothat would say for example: open right menu, select subemenu x, select item y, enter)?

Really like 1.5.

Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Continuous Reload & Frame Reload Macros
Posted by: desga2
Date: August 11, 2008 05:59PM

Hi pierre16,

1) What is your problem with continuous reload, this is in the same place in 1.5 and works identicaly. Do you like set an accelerator to Continuous Reload?
Edit -> Configuration -> Accelerators, and paste this code at the end of file, save changes and restart K-Meleon: (for example Ctrl+Alt+R)
CTRL ALT R = macros(Reload_Continuously)

pierre16
2) Can anybody help me create a macrothat would say for example: open right menu, select subemenu x, select item y, enter)?

Can you explain it more, describe all secuence of menus or what is the end menu option that you like do?

K-Meleon in Spanish

Re: Continuous Reload & Frame Reload Macros
Posted by: pierre16
Date: August 11, 2008 08:02PM

Hi desga2,

Thanks, it is working now. I really have not idea what it could have been. I had it on the VK_F7 key but it did not work until I tried it on CTRL ALT R.

Would you have a script for a frame reload macro? I use it quite often.

Regarding #2 above: I am not smart enough to design regular macros but I would be able to put something together if I knew the simple commands for "right click", "select item". For example the frame-reload macro could work by having a macro that says "right click" (to get the context menu), then "select frame", "select reload". Or even better with shortcuts: "right click, f, r".

Thanks for your great work.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.